1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zombie\Drunk move

Discussion in 'Call of duty' started by The_sky_was_pink, Jul 24, 2017.

1. The_sky_was_pink

The_sky_was_pink Tiny Hippo Donator

Hey guys, can someone tell me how Ninja doing this move ? He's moving like drunk or like zombie, it's so damn funnie when he doing this. Once, i was rushing enemie base, and Ninja came from corner moving this way and i catch flashback from "Walking dead" and my instincts, obtained from TV zombie shows, screams to me "It's a ZOMBIE, shoot in head, shoot in head!" Then i laughed about half hour and wasnt able to stop ))

ElementX, __Aboody__ and BR3 like this.
  2. Blade

Blade Hopeless case Banrighted Donator

Instructions say:
    equip with claymores
    get uav recon
    plant first claymore
    plant second claymore
    right at the moment after you stick second clay to the ground call uav recon
    walk forward
    have fun

Expect a lot of drunk soldiers on servers xD

3. Shaikan

Shaikan FAPRighted Member

Lol that like running with pistol and looking only in the air thats my funny trick it looks like you would leave a Psycho Hospital amoment ago xD

The_sky_was_pink likes this.
  4. The_sky_was_pink

God bless u, Blade) Big up and thank u)

5. The_sky_was_pink

Yep its the right instruction but small addition u need to move forward and same time holding E or Q button. Have Fun ))

6. The_sky_was_pink

Sry for multiposting but im find one more thing, when u do everything like instructions says, but u call heli instead UAV then u can drop C4 (it useless u cant explode it, but one more bug borned first instruction)

__Aboody__ likes this.