• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Your hobby !(No Computer Games and Tv Shows )

redzYe

#4iS
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
@redzYe you mad bro?? o_Oo_Oo_O

Well i dont Design Design clothes.... its like ummmmmmm, i am a part of it, and it is hoodies
Sometimes, watching things here I truly get some mad thoughts..kinda understand element there....

Also, I guess my mother would have told me if I would have a brother in Sweden...

And no actually I am not mad. I just wanted to remind You of our forum rules, but hey, after applying 5 times you should know them...

So back to the topic, you got some photos?

WaRRirOzz

Holla At Me yeah!
Sometimes, watching things here I truly get some mad thoughts..kinda understand element there....

Also, I guess my mother would have told me if I would have a brother in Sweden...

And no actually I am not mad. I just wanted to remind You of our forum rules, but hey, after applying 5 times you should know them...

So back to the topic, you got some photos?
yes yes, i know the rules @redzYe

and yes i got some photos, i just put a link in here: but hey, here you go again brother : https://www.instagram.com/p/BX7NM-xB1M8/?taken-by=e.l.m.c_beat

Thunder

Community Leader
Community Leader
Donator
Lets continue with my hobby, modeltrains.

The new industrial area has been constructed by the contractor who sold his grounds here. The railroads are connected to the main line and is beeing supplied by a small German loc.

The fuel station has its first truck supplying. Hopefully its able to start again when done emptying!

The german fuel train is waiting on a branch line, to be shunt into the fuel depot.

On the main line theres the belgian passenger train, the station isnt made for such a long train so people have to the middle wagons to get out of the train.

<{Arrow}>

Banrighted
Banrighted
Donator
Lets continue with my hobby, modeltrains.

The new industrial area has been constructed by the contractor who sold his grounds here. The railroads are connected to the main line and is beeing supplied by a small German loc.

The fuel station has its first truck supplying. Hopefully its able to start again when done emptying!

The german fuel train is waiting on a branch line, to be shunt into the fuel depot.

On the main line theres the belgian passenger train, the station isnt made for such a long train so people have to the middle wagons to get out of the train.
k thats awesome.how long it takes to build something like that?

Shaikan

FAPRighted
I know this person who talks to himself, all of a sudden this guy is silent :confused:. I thought the meds finally kicked in. Turns out they had a huge fight and they wont talk to each other no more. :p

And nooo im not talking about myself, the one you know, its the other selves...

other Elements like y and z...........................
<3

Thunder

Community Leader
Community Leader
Donator

Theodor Bein caring about all the elektrical things, dont mind the junk he is a small horder. He will be placing the new lamps in the industrial area of the town.

Theres some real works going on, the roads are ready the next steps can begin. The heavy equipment is in place and ofcourse Theodor is here. Let there be light soonish.

Weird things going on, this should be working. Did someone mess with the cables ?

The new road signs have been arrived to.

Fancy things!