• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Your hobby !(No Computer Games and Tv Shows )

Blade

Hopeless case
Banrighted
Donator
I guess @Shaikan @Trappz and me have the same hobby that we do on a daily basis everytime noone is watching.
I wont attatch but you guys might be lucky with the other 2
This is not hobby, this is habit. xD
But both definitions suit
Hobby is an activity done regularly in one’s leisure time for pleasure.
Habit is something that a person does often in a regular and repeated way.

Shaikan

FAPRighted
actually not counting what Hyb said i had a hobby before i had school ,work and sometimes girls on my head <3
this hobby was a sword fighting art but not like modern one when u stab plebs with a metal stick and wear those fancy suits and beekeppers hats xD.
I mean like medieval aged sword arts with real swords and stuff that's what i like (besides using my everytime ready sword :rolleyes:)
so i did it mainly amateur beacuse getting into brotherhood of it was really expensive and it was nowhere close me
even buying like real sword was very expensive and i was like 9 years old.
i got into it mainly beacuse cause the town i live in had pretty big importance in medieval slav country of Poland (damm it sounds patriotic af) its called leczyca (Łęczyca) if some1 is intrested they picked kings here apparently.
So there are knightly Tourneys every year here and first time when i was allowed to go it i was like dunno maybe 7 years or so when i first saw that i was like holy balls its so epic then i seen that every child around me wears tunics, coats of arms they have wodden, swords, bows and all that fancy stuff.
and when i was 10 i think i first time saw like real iron sword rdy to be bought at such one tourney i could baerly handle it in my hands then lel
i was like mom u better gonna buy it for me or im gonna cry till the end of a year but sadly i was still to young for it :(.
So i had fun with wodden sword that i was allowed to get and everytime when there was no one home or just in my room i practised till i couldnt stand on my legs any longer 2 years or so passed and i was allowed to get real sword. witch cost fuckin 1500 moneys i think he looked cool. I had some fun with it when we where on our summer house or just visitng uncle who has farmhouse. I think 3 years (maybe) have passed then i got to adult for it and just passed from it sword is somewhere in a boxeses that couldnt fit to new house so thats the end of Shai the little warrior story :).

Trappz

Who dis? ^*^
I never really had a hobby, I wouldn't class trying to find someone a hobby, or going to college a hobby, more a ture than anything... My cats, they are, they're just cats nothing to say about them xD used to go fishing with my grandad and he'd tell my storys on what it was like for him as a kid, all the stupid stuff he did, how one time he was working jumped out of a truck and got a nail stuck into his foot, how he'd pretent to know stuff when really he was clueless, lots of things. :D

Anubis

The Great
Kickrighted
Idk if it's a hobby but I like to watch a lot of sports but not only in a regular fan way, I like to check all stats and comment on FB or some similar sites like some educated commentator. I follow European football and NBA (used to follow a lot of domestic and Euro basketball but I don't have that much time to involve that in my ''opus'')

And I always try to make an objective commentary on that 2 sport categories.

redzYe

#4iS
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
well my hobby is to make music as you all know :D

and beside that... is that i design clothes too :D
Please, please...
Why are you always posting multiple posts? I mean...post it together in one post please...

It's not about getting more Posts here..a phrase out of our rules "it's not about quantity, it's about quality" ... Or so...

Other then that, what kind of clothes do you design?

WaRRirOzz

Holla At Me yeah!
Please, please...
Why are you always posting multiple posts? I mean...post it together in one post please...

It's not about getting more Posts here..a phrase out of our rules "it's not about quantity, it's about quality" ... Or so...

Other then that, what kind of clothes do you design?

@redzYe you mad bro?? o_Oo_Oo_O

Well i dont Design Design clothes.... its like ummmmmmm, i am a part of it, and it is hoodies

imma show you guys a picture now

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX7NM-xB1M8/?taken-by=e.l.m.c_beat