• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

You should open a Discord channel

Maybe when others can talk to each other(if they want to)the game would be better organised.Not only that but we can contact admins more quickly to solve the problem of hackers etc.(if there is a discord channel avaliable please send link in the replies :p)

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
Back in my day we didnt even have internet, and now look at you, trashing ts just cause some lame ass discord can play songs and videos, you got bought by pointless things, ye thats what i need when i play games, to watch youtube on a program designed for in-game communication, and i still have to scroll through all the damn chat just to see server ip. On ts its in channel description, top that you you damn kids! If i wanted to see youtube ill see it in this thing called web browser, thank you very much! Remember web browsers?! Kids these days!

Back in my day we didnt even have internet, and now look at you, trashing ts just cause some lame ass discord can play songs and videos, you got bought by pointless things, ye thats what i need when i play games, to watch youtube on a program designed for in-game communication, and i still have to scroll through all the damn chat just to see server ip. On ts its in channel description, top that you you damn kids! If i wanted to see youtube ill see it in this thing called web browser, thank you very much! Remember web browsers?! Kids these days!
sooo a legit question how old are you my old friend? ^^ :p:p:p

Ardens

Arma Guy
Retired Admin
https://discordapp.com/terms

By uploading, distributing, transmitting or otherwise using Your Content with the Service, you grant to us a perpetual, nonexclusive, transferable, royalty-free, sublicensable, and worldwide license to use, host, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display Your Content in connection with operating and providing the Service.
No thanks.