• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Worst song ever! ^^

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
Wait, so that was the "best" song of eurovision? Cause i just saw the definition of the word best and i gotta say it kinda disagrees with what i just saw and especially heard in that video. But, then again, if that was the best song of eurovision that they had, than they should just cancel the whole crooked contest.

Anna

pam pam !
Game Admin
Warteam Member
Wait, so that was the "best" song of eurovision? Cause i just saw the definition of the word best and i gotta say it kinda disagrees with what i just saw and especially heard in that video. But, then again, if that was the best song of eurovision that they had, than they should cancel the whole crooked contest.
Wait a second @ElementX ,you expect something else from euroshition?

Blade

Hopeless case
Game Admin
Donator
Wait, so that was the "best" song of eurovision? Cause i just saw the definition of the word best and i gotta say it kinda disagrees with what i just saw and especially heard in that video. But, then again, if that was the best song of eurovision that they had, than they should cancel the whole crooked contest.
Hungary had pretty neat song...