• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Winter Crash poll

Do you want to see winter crash in the rotations?

• Yes

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Dont care

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters

Hybrid

Cuckrighted
Warteam Member
Winter comes, do you want winter crash to come aswell?

I think it might be a good idea to have a little debate on winter crash because people like me cant stand it. i hope at least 1 sc server can keep clean from it if we get a 50/50 poll.

Please cast your votes and explain your opinion

el-cuxillito

Naderman
Banrighted
Although as a MP5 + silencer + uav jammer user I like the map, the fact that I don't want to hurt my eyes trying to find somebody on the dark will make me vote no.
@-Sierra- do you play mostly on HC or SC servers? Cause that happend usually on HC servers. On the SC servers that wallbangs are a little bit more difficult than spamming a wall at start , gl is not that common like in HC servers and RPG neither.
The only thing that you forgot was about claymores, that doesn't matter where you are playing it's full of them.

Blade

Hopeless case
Banrighted
Donator
If you decide to put map in, it would be best to avoid snd(its really too dark) and choose game mode that forces players to move like koth or something

Lyzone

Meme Elite - BETA Squad Commander
Warteam Member
simple any crash in snd mode sucks, full of wallbangs, gls and rpg and obv blowing cars
Although as a MP5 + silencer + uav jammer user

If you decide to put map in, it would be best to avoid snd(its really too dark) and choose game mode that forces players to move like koth or something
Agree, playing SnD on vanilla on this map is the best way to get cross eyed trying to spot an enemy.
If this map is really that needed in the rotation for the time being, please give it a game mode that can be done quickly like - KOTH / Domination / TDM .

el-cuxillito

Naderman
Banrighted
Although as a MP5 + silencer + uav jammer user

Agree, playing SnD on vanilla on this map is the best way to get cross eyed trying to spot an enemy.
If this map is really that needed in the rotation for the time being, please give it a game mode that can be done quickly like - KOTH / Domination / TDM .
You played with me you know I mostly use AK47 and both bolt snipers.

PhOenix

BOOBs Lover
Banrighted
Although as a MP5 + silencer + uav jammer user I like the map, the fact that I don't want to hurt my eyes trying to find somebody on the dark will make me vote no.
@-Sierra- do you play mostly on HC or SC servers? Cause that happend usually on HC servers. On the SC servers that wallbangs are a little bit more difficult than spamming a wall at start , gl is not that common like in HC servers and RPG neither.
The only thing that you forgot was about claymores, that doesn't matter where you are playing it's full of them.
yeah cuxi that MG spawnkiller in hc is not good but hc and winter crash is good for rushers and some guy like me in attack can rush faster and hidden.but im agree with u about view and opfor can hide better but its winter

land1987

Banrighted
Banrighted
Warteam Member
i suggest if u really want to add winter crash in rotation is fine but keep almost the custom crash in rotation too.. cheers

Trobon

Game Admin
Game Admin
I like Winter Crash too. And since we have it only for like 24 days a year (that’s 6.6%) it’s also not that long present.

BTW: if you’re having problems with the darkness of the map, try to adjust your monitor settings. E.g. Gamma-balance, contrast or brightness etc.