• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD:WaW Who's kicking/banning me and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear, Element :( ... don't you think this is getting now too serious? It's a game. Pixel entertainment.

PS: funny thing that when I played as DwarfVader first I was banned for aimbot :) I can be a challenging chatter but that'll be the day when I resort to use aimbot, wallhack etc. :cool:

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
well, it's a temp ban. so it will stay for less than 3 days now. unless you decide to play again before the time runs out. Now, the reason for the ban: You keep inventing some lag cheats and god knows what else. this has been going on for months now. I told you on few occasions that if there was a cheat that lets you alter your connection or your health, WE CANNOT PROVE IT! Deal with it! for every cheat we need a proof, for every rule someone breaks we need to have some evidence. So, when you accuse every single player of cheat, you are breaking our rules. You play on softcore server with players from all over the world, it's a connection thing, not a cheat, i do not know why i have hard time killing someone with 200 ping and he kills me with one bullet, it's pissing me off beyond anything, i even had nightmares about it. that is why i do not play anything else other than zombies. It is not a cheat, it is yours and others internet provider and/or their distance to the server.

The only thing i hate more than cheaters are players who accuse others with no proof whatsoever. You killed me > you cheat! You have been doing this every day all day long. It ends now. You see someone with wallhack, aimbot, no recoil, insulting name, someone who insults others, someone who team nades others > You report him! anything else, like hitmarkers are not registering or what ever, you keep it to yourself or scream at your internet provider. i actually took it upon myself to ban cheaters, so that you and others can have a clean server to play, so when you accuse every single player of cheats, and i mean bs cheats, you make my "job" ever so difficult. I really do not want to see any more "new" reasons to ban someone, there are more than enough crap to do it already.

that aimbot thing is just a first reason on the list or reasons, i sometimes hit that in a hurry, it happens when you do 5 things at the same time.

take this time to relax a bit, read about multiplayer connections, ping and crap, and if you find me a way to prove beyond any doubt that someone is actually using some cheat to alter their connection or health, i will start making bans for it. until then, play and try to have fun, after your temp ban expires ofc. I do not want to see anymore bs like lag cheat, it's not lag cheat, it's just lag. it's not even skill in cod that kills players, it's freaking connection wars.

Why didn't you just say "stfu or you will be banned" in the first place? Of course I listen and learn.

The normal lag and all its issues is a very different case. I'm not that stupid that I believe that's the "cheating" thing :p What I'm talking about is ways to bypass the lag compensation, fooling the server "think" you have a slow/bad connection, flooding your up/down stream, intentionally varying ping etc. etc. + hp hacks + recoil fix, you name it.... When players abuse them, it can be seen eventually and I enjoy exposing them. There used to be so many of them that my first experience of the JFF server was that it's a server for cheating :D No offence. Like Echo when I played against him and spectated him... man he took so much hits that would kill a herd of elephants. He survived from satchel + a burst of bullets, arty etc. + he could see, aim and move when gassed (and no, he didn't use a gas mask), didn't disorient/lose visibility etc. when arty shook the ground around him, saw thru the smoke (because there was no smoke on his screen) etc. I have eyes to see and brain to realize what is going on when it's continual, not just random lag spike or such. Nowadays there are only a few more similar players. The rest are ok and I don't have any issues with them. But ok then. I'll leave those killjoy guys alone and try to join the game when they are not around. Easy way, no heckling :) Oh and sorry about the visiting on the server when banned. It was just my protest.

Last edited:

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
Why didn't you just say "stfu or you will be banned" in the first place? Of course I listen and learn.
i told you this on few occasions and you kept on doing it. Now you know not to do it, i hope.

About your cheats, i know only of one cheat that freezes you/enemy while the cheater kills you, anything else is fiction. Not saying it cant be done, i just never actually heard of it. And considering cod5 has around 3 different cheats to use, i find it hard to believe that someone would bother to code this. In cod4 maybe, but not in cod5. in any case, why bother about things we cant prove? You give me undeniable proof and i'm all yours.

Ok, all bans are lifted, you can play and no more cheater calling unless you actually see a cheat we can attach proof to.

Status
Not open for further replies.