• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD:WaW Who's kicking/banning me and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your name/nick in game?: McBladder
Your IP?: (It's not so good idea to publish my IP but can post it to admin privately. Posted to ElementX)
(To see your IP: http://whatismyipaddress.com/)
Which one of our Admins banned you?: I don't know. It happens around 15 minutes ago.
Why you were banned?: "Reason: Spamming". I didn't say a word when the Vodka round started. Just played.
Why should we unban you?: Why I'm actually banned?

Last edited:
Oh I just asked a question about what's going on. The game doesn't say to me "You are permanently banned from this server" but just "You are kicked". I pasted the form in the first post.

Last edited:
It's already corrected. Though I refused to publish my IP but sent it via private message to you.

EDIT: oh it was you who banned me for spamming >:/ . Just found the list in Wall of shame where you also publish ppls IPs :O They should be hidden from public view. You know they can be abused? Would you please paste my spamming here?

Last edited:
5. Advertising and spamming. Breaking this rule will result in a warning in first place, or in a kick and even ban in worse situations.

I didn't get warned but directly banned. Harsh job man. I didn't even spam. Your so called "proofs" are not spamming. Not all of them is nice talking though. Some of them is provoking a few certain players who don't play legit. So what? You let ppl use unfair advantages but ban for "spamming" :D

Yes, VPN gives you different IPs. So? Did I do something wrong? Again?

Last edited:
I mentioned it over an hour ago. I didn't waste your time. You wasted mine by banning me :p No warnings. Ppl talk quite much **** on the server so I kept freedom of speech as a default lol. You have accepted this admin job so you have to confront different kind of ppl and cases. Don't blame me hehehe :D

Last edited:

the MINION

Im not a MINION, im a yellow Tic Tac
Game Admin
Warteam Member
Wait i do it for you:
Your name/nick in game?: McBladder
Your IP?: 81.197.199.208 and 185.216.33.11
Which one of our Admins banned you?: I don't know. It happens around 15 minutes ago.
Why you were banned?: "Reason: Spamming". I didn't say a word when the Vodka round started. Just played.
Why should we unban you?: Why I'm actually banned?

OTe

WaW Section
Game Admin
Donator
The concerns about the IP address already have been clarified once by JFF's celebrity lawyer (GammaDeltaII).

European court ruled that IP addresses can be considered personal data in some cases, if it makes the 'data subject' (= you) identifiable. However, this is only the case if the website operator (= JFF) — or anyone else who sees your IP here — has the 'likely' and 'reasonable' legal means to get your personal information from the ISP to identify you. Clearly, that's not applicable here. So, in this case your IP address does not constitute personally identifiable information and we are free to disclose it.

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
Do you know what a ban is, it means you are not allowed to play on our servers until that ban is lifted or expires. So now you went from 1 day temp ban to a 3 days temp ban. Usually when someone brakes our rules, we give such person few temp bans before we finally say you had enough chances and we permanently ban you. Do you really want me to be an evil prick and just consider this to be your 3rd temp ban and just ban you?

The concerns about the IP address already have been clarified once by JFF's celebrity lawyer (GammaDeltaII).
I'm aware of the laws and stuff about IP. I mean that you could be discreet with ppls personal, or "personal", information as you wouldn't publish ie. ppls streetaddresses, phone numbers etc. It's just my opinion. I certainly don't want any web site sharing information about me. And IPs are not needed information to any other ppl but admins, right?

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
you have other things to worry about here, and i see that you do not take them serious. Again, you are really asking for that permanent ban, your ip will be the least of your problems soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.