• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

who is the tallest in JFF?

IedU

Winter has come.
I'm around 184, not sure and not willing to measure now xD I'm already out from the challenge :p

@Yabwon: Hope yours is just the height measure, not front measure, if you know what I mean :p :p

190*/81.

-that's with my back straight. I tend to slouch cause everybody and everything around me is shorter. In the hallway mirror I have to slouch or bend my knees to see my head..

//edit also, woah, loads of tall guys in JFF.

i think the dutchies are the tallest people in the world averaging about 186 cm or something :p just read it somewhere but im about 178 cm still growing tho :p

Well I'm ashame to even say.... after all the "beasts" here...

I'm 31 so not growing anymore 176 and less than 60 kg.... when the season im skinny.. than i get above 60 kg 8)7

But we all know the old sayin' if Iedu mention it... tall and than short (do with the thumb and second finger) and I know to play the game and it's not cod...\o/

Hyde

2013's stuff
shujinko said:
Well I'm ashame to even say.... after all the "beasts" here...

I'm 31 so not growing anymore 176 and less than 60 kg.... when the season im skinny.. than i get above 60 kg 8)7

But we all know the old sayin' if Iedu mention it... tall and than short (do with the thumb and second finger) and I know to play the game and it's not cod...\o/
you are a Chef and you more skkiny than me!! and man iam Mr.Skyyine.
1.77 is perfect.

@soul does not it impediment you?