• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What's your internet speed?

Fobus

Registered

I don't even understand this ****. Is it some kind of overall **** or like dl speed on a torrent cause than mine is wrong.
It's in megaBITS. When you download torrents, it's shown in megaBYTES. That's is 8 times lower number. But the speed is the same. You should get about 1mb/s when using torrents?

Anubis

The Great
It's in megaBITS. When you download torrents, it's shown in megaBYTES. That's is 8 times lower number. But the speed is the same. You should get about 1mb/s when using torrents?
Yes, that is correct, usually little less than 1mb/s. I though it was megabits but I also thought I had 5 not 8. I guess I can actually be happy with this outcome lol

el-cuxillito

Naderman
Banrighted
Speed test evolution while I am in JFF xD
First Speed test for JFF in Spain.
Then I got optic fiber in Spain.
Well i have to say that my sped changed, no photoshop :p
Then I had to downgrade to don't pay more in Spain.
I want my speed back :( sh.it money :(
Then I moved to Germany. (ping is a big $h1t)

when i steal internet dont ask me how i did it is a secret ;)
View attachment 3644
Niño deja de robar al vecino! (Stop stealling to your neighbour!)

Speed test evolution while I am in JFF xD
First Speed test for JFF in Spain.

Then I got optic fiber in Spain.

Then I had to downgrade to don't pay more in Spain.

Then I moved to Germany. (ping is a big $h1t)

Niño deja de robar al vecino! (Stop stealling to your neighbour!)
I cant steal Internet in my neighbourhood because i cant get optic fiber it isnt for money i stole my brothers Internet he doesnt know that i have the password i got it from my Phone which he gave me i only saw the password on my Phone and i tiped on my computer next time i will play with his Internet i think that i would get 50-40 ping We paid more for Adsl than my brother with optic fiber in my neighbourhood i have the best Internet

Last edited:

el-cuxillito

Naderman
Banrighted
I cant steal Internet in my neighbourhood because i cant get optic fiber it isnt for money i stole my brothers Internet he doesnt know that i have the password i got it from my Phone which he gave me i only saw the password on my Phone and i tiped on my computer next time i will play with his Internet i think that i would get 50-40 ping We paid more for Adsl than my brother with optic fiber in my neighbourhood i have the best Internet
With 200/200mb connection I got ping around 40-45, I was playing with LAN cable. If your wifi adaptor is not really fine you will have some problems. Also your upload speed is around 15mb, so maybe you will have around 50

I havent problems with adapter Almost all times the problem is my Internet i got many times lags and my ping depends of my ip on some servers where i get 80 ping when my ip changes and in JFF i get 90-100 one Day i will get optic fiber