• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 WHATS WRONG

Status
Not open for further replies.

charbel.elia

Lebanese & Proud!
Your name/nick in game?: charbelz
Your IP?: 185.170.131.8

Which one of our Admins banned you?: The minion
Why you were banned?: aimbot!!!
Why should we unban you?: i didnt hack wtff i am a register how to hack!?? plzz its not justicee i did nothing!!!

Hybrid

#4iS, 4.5 inches on good days.
Game Admin
Warteam Member
@the MINION Just added a bunch a rangebans to keep the kid from crashing the servers.
Wait for him to respond to this thread. Your IP in particular is not on the WoS.

@Thunder I believe you should be able to press charges on nadorix. If you dont want to get involed legally you could still report it to the VPN or server host he uses.

charbel.elia

Lebanese & Proud!
I use
@the MINION Just added a bunch a rangebans to keep the kid from crashing the servers.
Wait for him to respond to this thread. Your IP in particular is not on the WoS.

@Thunder I believe you should be able to press charges on nadorix. If you dont want to get involed legally you could still report it to the VPN or server host he uses.
i use vpn sometimes because chrome shows me the site is not secured so it blocked the site from using so i press vpn sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.