• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What's On Your Mind?

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
My hands are shaking! there i was browsing the forum when i noticed that my torrent upload was like 800kb/s, my first thought was WTF! Sooo, i went to speedtest.net and what do you know, it was almost 8mb/s, but my download was like 16mb/s and its usually 46mb/s. buuut, i did another test and :D

while i was reading the news on my providers website to confirm this miracle, i forgot about the eggs cooking on the stove. hope they are ok. cant wait to try it out on servers

dOber

never sOber
Donator
Omg I loved re7, such a great game! I love how the mold monsters look, those faces are horrorfying
As I don't posess the ps4 (reminder = i got 2007 Imac ), having two friends that love the RE series and one of them does actually own a ps4, we decided to share the cost of the game. SO, it takes times : we have to free our schedules on the same day, meet at the one friend's house, eat and drink, go upstairs, start the game, and then share the controller every time one dies : and one does die quite often ! haha !
We are'nt that far : just killed the mother... (please dont spoil;) )

The_sky_was_pink

Hippie Hippo
Donator
Hah, i'm love that game. We often met with friends 4-7 people and played on the local network. I remember how they laughed at first that I choose Turkey (or Ottoman Empire, didn't remeber how correct was it), one of the weakest infantry in the game, but when the black screen of my infantry covered their bases, so that the buildings could not be seen under them, they were stop to laugh. The main thing is to use your advantages correctly and soberly look at own shortcomings. :)
p.s. i didn't know that they have create and stalker too although this is my compatriots ))

REM

Who is レム‼?
Banrighted
As I don't posess the ps4 (reminder = i got 2007 Imac ), having two friends that love the RE series and one of them does actually own a ps4, we decided to share the cost of the game. SO, it takes times : we have to free our schedules on the same day, meet at the one friend's house, eat and drink, go upstairs, start the game, and then share the controller every time one dies : and one does die quite often ! haha !
We are'nt that far : just killed the mother... (please dont spoil;) )
True gamers! You're gonna love the game. I know I did.

dOber

never sOber
Donator
that moment, right after killing the "mother", when u get her lamp and open the door to the children's room ; all that way until u get the arm from the dead children body, hahah, i was so fkg stressed out even if nothing fucking even happened....

REM

Who is レム‼?
Banrighted
that moment, right after killing the "mother", when u get her lamp and open the door to the children's room ; all that way until u get the arm from the dead children body hahah, i was so fkg stressed out even if nothing fucking even happened....
Yep screw that part haha, probably scariest part Imo.

GammaDeltaII

RiddleBox
Retired Admin
Agreed. People want to know everything about celebrities just because they are well known — which is silly circular reasoning. I have never understood. I mean, I don't ask my dentist for an autograph, take a selfie with the bus driver or watch some random stranger's wedding. It's just weird.

Another thing I don't get is why people start clapping when their plane has landed. If you do that, you should also clap next time you get some bread from the baker — if it's not burnt.

dOber

never sOber
Donator
Agreed. People want to know everything about celebrities just because they are well known — which is silly circular reasoning. I have never understood. I mean, I don't ask my dentist for an autograph, take a selfie with the bus driver or watch some random stranger's wedding. It's just weird.

Another thing I don't get is why people start clapping when their plane has landed. If you do that, you should also clap next time you get some bread from the baker — if it's not burnt.
My dentist became a friend. I say hi and talk with my bus driver, i dislike weddings. I'm gonna clap next time i'm in my bakery shop and think about this thread haha :)