• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What's On Your Mind?

Uriel

\\\ Night Watch ///
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
always something new with cod, still manages to surprise me. I could not see mouse pointer in main menu. i had to type this command /cl_bypassmouseinput 0
what causes this crap?

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
New ways zombies try to cheat, seems there are now dogs who arent on fire that tend to explode, and i had a hell zombie on my back, ye, on my back hitting me while i was running, he was invisible and he almost killed me. He did not have the same damage as the true hell zombie, but still... Seems i hit him somehow by shooting all around me or maybe i slammed him on the wall somehow, but he came back in few seconds, not sure how to deal with him. Something to be aware of.

REM

Who's REM?
New ways zombies try to cheat, seems there are now dogs who arent on fire that tend to explode, and i had a hell zombie on my back, ye, on my back hitting me while i was running, he was invisible and he almost killed me. He did not have the same damage as the true hell zombie, but still... Seems i hit him somehow by shooting all around me or maybe i slammed him on the wall somehow, but he came back in few seconds, not sure how to deal with him. Something to be aware of.
They are evolving. They know your tatics!