• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What's On Your Mind?

REM

Who's REM?
Kickrighted
I am gonna be rich (1000$) :eek::rolleyes: but its too much isnt ? :confused:

But He is Poor .... and he got a condition ...

Here is the Condition : :D:D:D

View attachment 6841 :eek: 20$ Per Month

I Can't Unban this POOR Guy :(:p

So , @ElementX & @OTe Give Me Answer Yes Or No

Please Say Yes :mad: I Want My Money :D ( I Will Share This money with both of you :p )

So Please Say Yesssss :rolleyes:

And shhhhhhh don't tell others about this :p
Hooh... What In the world man.. Leave the poor guy alone he just wants to hack! haha

-Ho-Oh-

Kickrighted

lol1.png
ss1.png
ss2.png

lmaoooooooooo.png :eek: 20$ Per Month

I Can't Unban this POOR Guy:(:p
lmao3.png

So, @ElementX & @OTe Give Me Your Answer Yes Or No

meh.png

Please Say Yes :mad: I Want My Money :D ( I Will Share this Money With Both Of You :p )

So Please Say Yessss :rolleyes:

Hybrid

Cuckrighted
Warteam Member
LoooooL

I also, bought myself a new mouse today, and it was Logitech earlier. My choice: A4Tech Bloody V7m
View attachment 6799 :D
Imo a mouse cant be more fishy than those. The software package comes with automated spray controll (csgo) and alot of other macros. Some of them can be unlocked by paying a premium.

If my mouse broke down i whould go for a logitec g403. Was on sale for 39.99€ at amazon

OTe

WaW Section
Game Admin
Donator
Imo a mouse cant be more fishy than those. The software package comes with automated spray controll (csgo) and alot of other macros. Some of them can be unlocked by paying a premium.

If my mouse broke down i whould go for a logitec g403. Was on sale for 39.99€ at amazon
In my case, the value for money was the main consideration. This mouse is much better than what I used before. The full version of the program should be paid, or cracked it, but I do not care. The only drawback for me was that I had to spend hours by adjusting sensitivity and finding the most suitable mouse pad.
P.S.: How much the your CPS?

CmD

Хорошая игра
Banrighted
Donator
You know, all I want is to play CoD4 on my new PC without my stats being recent every month or so. Get's annoying when I finally get my favourite gun up to red (mp5) and then stats go to level 1. .____.

CoD4 Gods, why have thou forsaken me?

Uriel

\\\ Night Watch ///
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator

View attachment 6842
View attachment 6844
View attachment 6843

View attachment 6845 :eek: 20$ Per Month

I Can't Unban this POOR Guy:(:p
View attachment 6846

So, @ElementX & @OTe Give Me Your Answer Yes Or No

View attachment 6847

Please Say Yes :mad: I Want My Money :D ( I Will Share this Money With Both Of You :p )

So Please Say Yessss :rolleyes:

have him send you money first, and then say fck off cheater. Thats not even his name, he stole it form an older player. Fake af
Yea, Like @ElementX saids - tell him to send the money 1st and after that - cheat him, like he cheat on servers on other players :D You, @-Ho-Oh- , will not be banned for that cheat and he will be still baned for his cheating :cool:

REM

Who's REM?
Kickrighted
You know, all I want is to play CoD4 on my new PC without my stats being recent every month or so. Get's annoying when I finally get my favourite gun up to red (mp5) and then stats go to level 1. .____.

Why do your stats get reset?? I know how to fix this if or you're interested.

CmD

Хорошая игра
Banrighted
Donator

Found out why, my CD key keeps changing from my original to a cracked version, and with the change, resets my stats. Now why is it changing >.<

Sammy

Game Admin
Game Admin
Warteam Member
Donator
Save your 'mpdata' file in your currently used profile. Sort of backup if it happens again, you can go back to the last progress. Also the key has to be the same as when it was saved.

CmD

Хорошая игра
Banrighted
Donator
Save your 'mpdata' file in your currently used profile. Sort of backup if it happens again, you can go back to the last progress. Also the key has to be the same as when it was saved.
Done that - says my stats are different.. :( shouldn't be doing this seeing as I original but hohum xD