• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What's On Your Mind?

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
Waaaait, you have a pc made only of RAM
I installed ww2 and the setup asked me if i should limit the installation to 2gb of ram tops, it also mention its best for the slow pcs that have only 8gb or less. wtf!

Well, since im here. WWII is ok, not that bad, it has those wtf moments when enemy just wont die, headshots are recommended, my teammates dont do shiit, and i mean its like they dont care at all. Sniper is ruined, i think its faster to reload when it was a single round at a time, now even with a magazine it still takes way 2 long. Aim is not what you expect from cod games, its more like hunting unlimited, when you have that slow-motion moment, its just dumb. But i still managed to ding them in the head even while they were running, no matter how hard they tried to make it difficult for me ( the aim and that heavy breath thing). Its not as bad as i thought it would be, but im not going to play it again. Aint that good.

o and you have this new system where you have to beg your teammates to give you stuff like nades, meds and ammo. You are the only guy in the game that enemy shoots at, you are the only one that can kill the enemy, and among all that you still have chase idiots around the battleground so you can heal or toss a nade or get some damn ammo. It was virtually like this > Guys, just sit down and get out of my way, ill win this whole damn war on my own!

this was single player.

REM

Who is レム?
Kickrighted
I installed ww2 and the setup asked me if i should limit the installation to 2gb of ram tops, it also mention its best for the slow pcs that have only 8gb or less. wtf!
I think what they meant by that is "Slow pcs" = Cpu/Gpu with 8gigs of ram or less, not that having 8 gigs of ram means it's a slow pc.

WWII is ok, not that bad, it has those wtf moments when enemy just wont die, headshots are recommended, my teammates dont do shiit
Teammates in public lobbys never help out. They are only focused on getting kills, nothing more...

o and you have this new system where you have to beg your teammates to give you stuff like nades, meds and ammo. You are the only guy in the game that enemy shoots at, you are the only one that can kill the enemy, and among all that you still have chase idiots around the battleground so you can heal or toss a nade or get some damn ammo. It was virtually like this > Guys, just sit down and get out of my way, ill win this whole damn war on my own!

this was single player.
Yeah I got to play a few missions in singleplayer at my friends house (On ps4 sadly :C) and I sorta liked not having regenerating health, having to use Medkits to heal and only having a few of them. But i'm used to playing games like S.T.A.L.K.E.R and the Metro series of games.

Edit: I also did not like it at all. Singleplayer was boring as hell. Facial animations and cutscenes looked really good though. Multiplayer.. just eh. Didn't like it didn't hate it. (only got to play it on ps4 though and I can not aim for crap with controller anymore)

Lyzone

Meme Elite - BETA Squad Commander
Warteam Member
Tomorrow's the last exam of 2017 for me. Also, probably, the last exam I will ever take while attending university.
After that I'm free from everything till pretty much mid January. Can't wait to shut my brain off and do nothing. Had to go through so much bullshxt for past few months and now it's finally over.

Lyzone

Meme Elite - BETA Squad Commander
Warteam Member
Bought myself an early Christmas present. Zowie EC2-A.

My old Logitech G400 was dying on me and this is fxcking amazing replacement so far. The biggest difference I noticed instantly was the clicks, they are so responsive/precise , they just feel amazing. On my g400 sometimes for instance when I used aku when I clicked once it would shoot 2 bullets instead of 1 (most likely due to the age of it) but this one has no such problems. Sensors accuracy is also amazing, scroll wheel is accurate, you can feel every step it takes.

One thing I dislike so far is the fact that 800 DPI setting LED color is purple ;puke: . But my biggest gripe is that side buttons have this tiiiiny little ledge under them, it makes it so buttons don't "stick out" and are in line with the surface, I just cant feel when my finger is on the button and the buttons press far too easy and are not "clicky" like the G400 ones. That sucks because I use 1 for leaning left and 2 for teamspeak, and It feels pretty shxt.

I would definitely recommend if anyone is looking for a new mouse tho. It wasn't extremely pricey too.

Amazin.jpg

OTe

WaW Section
Game Admin
Donator
Bought myself an early Christmas present. Zowie EC2-A.

My old Logitech G400 was dying on me and this is fxcking amazing replacement so far. The biggest difference I noticed instantly was the clicks, they are so responsive/precise , they just feel amazing. On my g400 sometimes for instance when I used aku when I clicked once it would shoot 2 bullets instead of 1 (most likely due to the age of it) but this one has no such problems. Sensors accuracy is also amazing, scroll wheel is accurate, you can feel every step it takes.

One thing I dislike so far is the fact that 800 DPI setting LED color is purple ;puke: . But my biggest gripe is that side buttons have this tiiiiny little ledge under them, it makes it so buttons don't "stick out" and are in line with the surface, I just cant feel when my finger is on the button and the buttons press far too easy and are not "clicky" like the G400 ones. That sucks because I use 1 for leaning left and 2 for teamspeak, and It feels pretty shxt.

I would definitely recommend if anyone is looking for a new mouse tho. It wasn't extremely pricey too.

View attachment 6798
LoooooL

I also, bought myself a new mouse today, and it was Logitech earlier. My choice: A4Tech Bloody V7m
255540610.a4tech-bloody-v7m.jpg :D