• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What's On Your Mind?

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
I went shooting today, did well with both hands and i got my gun all dirty. And if you love your gun you will clean it after you discharge it. But i was so tired, and i wanted to skip the cleaning, but i stood there looking at it and i just couldnt relax until i grabbed it and started to clean. there i was squeezing and rubbing the parts to get the dirt out and i thought, man, i should do another pass at those polished parts, seemed to me i could bring out more shine out of them. An hour later i was done with the polish, my hands we sticky and sore, but i felt pleased and happy that all that hard work is done. I lubricated the gun and now i can go to bed and sleep like a big baby.

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
i though i lost a 100€ keyboard cause of fried 2€ usb drive. i almost shat myself. The usb got fried and i mean ashes fried. Luckily the restart fixed the kb. Im sick of all the pc related crap. I want to focus my bad luck somewhere else, so, ill just say my glock havent had any misfire so far, other then few reloads (2 rounds didnt fire at first), but its not the guns fault. Urban legend says: sleeping with a gypsy woman will give you 7 years of good luck, in my case it would only balance out the crap surrounding me, meh, even that would be an improvement.

REM

Who is レム?
Kickrighted
I went shooting today, did well with both hands and i got my gun all dirty. And if you love your gun you will clean it after you discharge it. But i was so tired, and i wanted to skip the cleaning, but i stood there looking at it and i just couldnt relax until i grabbed it and started to clean. there i was squeezing and rubbing the parts to get the dirt out and i thought, man, i should do another pass at those polished parts, seemed to me i could bring out more shine out of them. An hour later i was done with the polish, my hands we sticky and sore, but i felt pleased and happy that all that hard work is done. I lubricated the gun and now i can go to bed and sleep like a big baby.
Proud of you! I got a bit uneasy after reading you wanted to skip out on cleaning, but then you made the right choice.

Take care of you gun, and it will take care of you.

God I really need to get my gun license. Can not freaking wait.

>. <!!

redzYe

#4iS
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
Me: Damn, the Power plug of my Xperia broke, gotta bring it to the Service
Conversation Starts:

Woman the Service Shop: how can I help you ?
Me: my phone Won't charge i would like to have it fixed
Woman the Service Shop:Oh, ok. thats a mechanical Problem. the warranty won't help you here. You need to Pay for it.
Me: No
Woman the Service Shop: what? you need to Pay for it..
Me: I'm a Business customer anf this is no mechanical Problem.
Woman the Service Shop: yes it is, I'm Not going to discuss it with you. I 've got better things to Do ..
----------------------
Here I was like: orly? thats what you think...
----------------------
Me: perfectly, just cancel all 15 contracts right now.
Woman the Service Shop: you can Not Do that. you are missing permission to Do so.
Me: I Don't care, Call my Boss..
-------------
Phone Call Starts and she explaines the Situation and tells him I Want to cancel the contracts....
-------------
My Boss: Oh, ok, whatever he says.
-------------
He hangs up
-------------
Woman the Service Shop: Actually I See here ..it is no Problem with the warranty..
Me: I thought so
Woman the Service Shop: you can have a brand new phone tomorrow..
Also Do you need an iPad? we could give you One for free...
Me: thanks

Hybrid

#4iS, 4.5 inches on good days.
Warteam Member
Me: Damn, the Power plug of my Xperia broke, gotta bring it to the Service
Conversation Starts:

Woman the Service Shop: how can I help you ?
Me: my phone Won't charge i would like to have it fixed
Woman the Service Shop:Oh, ok. thats a mechanical Problem. the warranty won't help you here. You need to Pay for it.
Me: No
Woman the Service Shop: what? you need to Pay for it..
Me: I'm a Business customer anf this is no mechanical Problem.
Woman the Service Shop: yes it is, I'm Not going to discuss it with you. I 've got better things to Do ..
----------------------
Here I was like: orly? thats what you think...
----------------------
Me: perfectly, just cancel all 15 contracts right now.
Woman the Service Shop: you can Not Do that. you are missing permission to Do so.
Me: I Don't care, Call my Boss..
-------------
Phone Call Starts and she explaines the Situation and tells him I Want to cancel the contracts....
-------------
My Boss: Oh, ok, whatever he says.
-------------
He hangs up
-------------
Woman the Service Shop: Actually I See here ..it is no Problem with the warranty..
Me: I thought so
Woman the Service Shop: you can have a brand new phone tomorrow..
Also Do you need an iPad? we could give you One for free...
Me: thanks
I know alot of friends who had Sony phones. each one of them bricks after 2 years and a few weeks, just after the warranty expires.

Uriel

\\\ Night Watch ///
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
I know alot of friends who had Sony phones. each one of them bricks after 2 years and a few weeks, just after the warranty expires.

I have Sony phones since and all of them are ok. Never had a problem with them. Even once I put my Xperia Z1 to dishwasher (was so dirty and I had nothing to lose) and its still working.