• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What's On Your Mind?

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
Undercover serial killer
Im actually very polite and somewhat mellow guy, but if i lose it, aint gonna be undercover at all. And ye, i love weapons, for weapons as they are, not to hurt or hunt any living creature. I actually release damn bugs that enter our apartment, alive! Something about weapons just makes me wet. Like yesterday, i was working on my camping gear and i needed a smaller shovel cause my military folding one is somehow just 2 big and heavy for my backpack. so i went to the store and got this little baby (on the pic). Now this thing is just small and light enough to snuggle anywhere, BUT, it has other applications then just making trenches around the tent for water to clear. It can also be used as a weapon > a dagger, or it can be mounted on a stick and used as a spear. I like to think outside of the box.

on the pic
HgetImage4List.ashx.jpg

and this is my next weapon of choice. an air rifle. IMO one of the best survival weapons, if you look at it in the long run. I could go in to details if u want me to

norica_spider_grs_air_rifle_viewer_bsa_4x32_1167-2.jpg

CmD

Хорошая игра
Banrighted
Donator
and this is my next weapon of choice. an air rifle. IMO one of the best survival weapons, if you look at it in the long run. I could go in to details if u want me to
My next gun of choice, 5 shotguns just doesn't have much range :3 just annoyed I need a new license for that. >.<

redzYe

I'm like Bond!
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
Hey hey my friend, I would never doubt your politeness.
*runs*

I actually release damn bugs that enter our apartment, alive!
Cutting off a few limbs ain't actual killing... :p

No no, jk..I know..
If you would actually be someone to hurt others, you would have done so many times already.. Even I sometimes feel the need to punch someone if I read some posts here..

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
History taught us that you are never really safe. Peace is just a period of time. I had that pleasure to run all of a sudden to a bomb shelter while thinking this isnt really happening, is it?! It was. Bombs were dropping, buildings exploded, but most of them were government ones. Still, that first shock was something you actually forget about, but you shuldnt. An air strike horn brings that horror back, every time i play some game or watch a movie that plays that sound. So, why not have a backpack ready to go. External hdd with all the data. A gun and some 50 bullets to get me through the night. Location of Warehouses with canned foods, a poorly guarded weapons storage, these are some things to keep in mind. And this is just amateur stuff. Some ppl more aware then me (i didnt say paranoid) made this in to an art form.

Some apocalyptic crap is just around the corner, better to have these things when you dont need it then to scratch ur nuts when u might actually do. And ask yourself this, why the sudden explosion of post apocalyptic movies, books, games and tv shows, cause its fun? Or are we being prepared for something? And i sure hope its not the world war z kinda crap, that was just wrong, zombies shouldnt run so fast!

So you better believe it, this little piggy is getting ready for it > a soon to be camping trip and a little bit of target practice! I hope i didnt get you all worried? ;)

History taught us that you are never really safe. Peace is just a period of time. I had that pleasure to run all of a sudden to a bomb shelter while thinking this isnt really happening, is it?! It was. Bombs were dropping, buildings exploded, but most of them were government ones. Still, that first shock was something you actually forget about, but you shuldnt. An air strike horn brings that horror back, every time i play some game or watch a movie that plays that sound. So, why not have a backpack ready to go. External hdd with all the data. A gun and some 50 bullets to get me through the night. Location of Warehouses with canned foods, a poorly guarded weapons storage, these are some things to keep in mind. And this is just amateur stuff. Some ppl more aware them me (i didnt say paranoid) made this in to an art form.

Some apocalyptic crap is just around the corner, better to have these things when you dont need it then to scratch ur nuts when u might actually do. And ask yourself this, why the sudden explosion of post apocalyptic movies, books, games and tv shows, cause its fun? Or are we being prepared for something? And i sure hope its not the world was z kinda crap, that was just wrong, zombies shouldnt run so fast!

So you better believe it, this little piggy is getting ready for it > a soon to be camping trip and a little bit of target practice! I hope i didnt get you all worried? ;)
Well there is a truth in all this

Lyzone

Meme Elite - BETA Squad Commander
Warteam Member
Learned some interesting facts about helicopters in cod4 after getting pissed off and finally checking up on how it chooses it's targets.

• They target you more depending on your weapon, in this priority order : LMG > Sniper > Rifle > SMG > Shotgun .
  • Score and K/D : the higher it is ( sucks for me ) the more it targets you. ( And I thought it was just my superstition. )
  • If you shoot it even once, you will instantly draw aggro on it.
So in short, today I learned, to not get targeted by helicopter and stalked by it, play shotgun, have **** K/D and score, and don't shoot it, ever, not even once. Will have to put it in practice. LOL

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
facts about helicopters in cod4
My helis and jets are just there for the ride, they dont shoot at anyone, im sure the unlucky sob who gets killed just walked in to its random line of fire. and my jets (air strikes) love to kill me more then anyone. No matter where i try to hide. I wish i could shoot down my own heli, i would like that very much, and those jets, o man!

Blade

Hopeless case
Banrighted
Donator
Learned some interesting facts about helicopters in cod4 after getting pissed off and finally checking up on how it chooses it's targets.

• They target you more depending on your weapon, in this priority order : LMG > Sniper > Rifle > SMG > Shotgun .
  • Score and K/D : the higher it is ( sucks for me ) the more it targets you. ( And I thought it was just my superstition. )
  • If you shoot it even once, you will instantly draw aggro on it.
So in short, today I learned, to not get targeted by helicopter and stalked by it, play shotgun, have **** K/D and score, and don't shoot it, ever, not even once. Will have to put it in practice. LOL
Hottest weapon is rpg, trust me :D
And if you find yourself under the helicopter, you should go prone and stay still because it usually sprays over you and you survive or it doesnt even shoot at you. Sometimes this wont work but your chances for survival will be increased signiffically

Lyzone

Warteam Member
Our former member tried to join again, this time his name was Suarez*. I dont think there is a distance safe enough from this guy. Stephen King himself would be scared to write this story.
What's the lore ? I want to know more, why is it scary ?

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
Ah, you are making me write a very long story. He applied for membership in cod2 section, he got in, he didnt like the new settings on the cod2 server cause he had a fps drop with all the sounds turned on. Then he fought the G-man all along the way, and G-man put a lot of effort in the new revival of the cod2 server, yet his efforts were matched by the ferocity of this "man" we know as Suarez. He then quit the community (completely unknown to all but few), but this was just a trick to gather his strength for a new and more vicious attack. Like when a shark has a bite of the poor victims flesh and then circles around it while it decides if the flavor is to its liking. Suarez liked it, he liked it so much that he came back for the second time, with another forum nickname. His attack resulted in a fight so gruesome that the pages it was raging on were deleted, leaving nothing but memory to all but the lvl4+ members. Suarez was slayed (his account was banned) and the forum was silent once more.

But the beast was not over yet! His thoughts still unspoken! His rage > Burning, Flaming! He came back with his old account and stated the facts. The server was back to its old rank on gametracker. I had enough! I used all the power of my mind to discourage the beast, but he was not having it, he faced me with his mind all powerful, twisted, his words hit the very essence of my soul, how ever confusing they were. He knew me, and i knew him, one good, one evil, one a witty little dickk who has nothing better to do, the other one a total a-hole who has nothing better to do, one likes to have fun, the other likes to make fun!

Battle was short, but nerve wrecking, until the silent wizard known as KittyKiller had enough, he stepped in and banned the beast again, using his lvl5 skill. Silence, again.

Until this morning, and this is the part you already know.

Ask me no more, for i am late to the store!

CmD

Хорошая игра
Banrighted
Donator
Soo heading to London, keep getting my trains cancelled all the time, no matter which route I've taken. F*ck, I could have had more sleep >.< stuck in same place.. Apparently some idiot drove into a bridge onto the tracks. What happened, did the bridge jump out and scare them?? o_O

Lyzone

Warteam Member
Ah, you are making me write a very long story...
This is some of the greatest forum lore Ive read. Didnt expect such a vivid and detailed backstory of one of the greatest battles in history of jff. So the threat is looming once more... I I hope the carnage will be prevented by the grand wizards for I know not if this community could withstand another blow from such a vile beast with such power of deception and chaos.