1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's On Your Mind?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ElementX, Oct 25, 2015.

1. CmD

CmD Irren ist menschlich. Banrighted

After seeing @ElementX playing with his toys, we got 2 more toys to play with as well. Zombies, beware.

IMG_7264.JPG

lifeboy, Blade, __Aboody__ and 4 others like this.
  2. redzYe

redzYe Member Member Donator

One day element will snap.. And now he got his little something..

The level of retardness is just unimaginable around you :eek:

Gisbourne and ElementX like this.
  3. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

murphy's law

4. Blade

Blade Official noob Banrighted Donator

[​IMG]

lifeboy, CmD and ElementX like this.
  5. redzYe

redzYe Member Member Donator

Even Murphy would be shocked..

ElementX likes this.
  6. Hybrid

Hybrid Kickrighted Kickrighted Warteam Member

I insist its a dab but bogi thinks it could be a heil smiley, opinions? <o/

7. GammaDeltaII

GammaDeltaII RiddleBox Senior Admin

I'd say it's dab, because of the left arm — would be down for heil (unless it's heil and salute at the same time, but that would be weird)

Hybrid likes this.
  8. Hybrid

534 days, every single day i needed some joy in my life i looked at this steam profile since 534 days and couldnt stop laughing
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/lolyou420

//edit: look at prev names to get why

lifeboy, ElementX, OTe and 1 other person like this.
  9. Hybrid

crypto currencys are a crazy thing, wont be able to buy a rx 580 now. they doubled in price the last month. you could literally sell your used rx480 and get a gtx 1070 or even a 1080 for the money

lifeboy and ElementX like this.
  10. ElementX

Downloading Shingeki no Kyojin S2 after 3 years of waiting, this better be worth it :cool:

lifeboy, CmD, Sammy and 1 other person like this.
  11. CmD

CmD Irren ist menschlich. Banrighted

Prepare for little action. Season 3 confirmed for 2018.

ElementX likes this.
  12. ElementX

I dont trust them Japanese anymore, season 2 was supposed to air in maybe 2015 and 2016 for sure, and look at the date. I bet they just cut the season 2 in half so they can still keep the anime fans on hook with out pushing another deadline.

CmD likes this.
  13. Defcon 5 gaming

Defcon 5 gaming Registered

As a trader in crypto (Bitcoin and Ether specifically) I'm used to all the up and downswings. All you can do is make the most of them. I'm saving to get a decent gaming laptop. JFF should accept Bitcoin for donations, just a suggestion.

14. Hybrid

80 euro per coin to 330 euro per coin in just 30 days is the usual up and down... right :p

15. Defcon 5 gaming

Lol, thats a massive change. It's only a few Euro per day usually. As I type this it's about €2294 on my exchange (ZAR 36999)in my local currency. Ah, its a long way to Lambo land. downloadfile-3.png

16. Hybrid

talking about ethereum coins since i started with the rx 580´s (used for mining, bitcoin can only be mined with profit using ASIC cards). They acually gone times 4 in value over a month

17. Defcon 5 gaming

I tried mining Ethereum with my PC but couldn't get it started properly. Would CPU mining Ether be profitable on my PC (i3 processor and 4GB ram (please don't judge:(:D)?

18. GammaDeltaII

GammaDeltaII RiddleBox Senior Admin

Cryptocurrencies are quite unstable. It's a risky investment. People are already talking about a possible bubble.
    Lol :D

19. Defcon 5 gaming

That bubble burst a week ago. Price went from R40000 to R34500. (2600 to 2050 Euro) I bought in the dip and am still waiting for the full recovery.:confused: