• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What's On Your Mind?

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
As the title say, u get a thought, something crosses your mind, post it. let this be a spam thread. I had one thought for some time now, BORING o_O! and didnt want to spam my wall, or other walls. I guess this is next logical step. Just dont go too crazy now , yet, dont be shy. Now, go nuts.

Spoma

The Rebellious Deserter
Donator
As the title say, u get a thought, something crosses your mind, post it. let this be a spam thread. I had one thought for some time now, BORING o_O! and didnt want to spam my wall, or other walls. I guess this is next logical step. Just dont go too crazy now , yet, dont be shy. Now, go nuts.
rayne ate everything she found in the apartment today, and now im left hungry.

bakos33

Banrighted
Banrighted
I got naughty thoughts about you.... i ll let you know by posting them here

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
i had naughty thoughts about you 2, and some other ppl, and that reminds me, keep it pg13 pls, we do have underage kids here, we dont want some angry parents askin them where they heard such filth. or do we,nah probably not.

farts are the funniest thing ever! dont believe me? Squeeze one and see for yourself

Sammy

Game Admin
Game Admin
Warteam Member
Donator
This day 26-10, last year, JFF added a Queen and a noob (apparently her minion :| ) xD Post
Cheers to the coming years of JFF :)
Bad @Rayne , y u do dis? @Spoma make her do your chores too :D
Edit: Thank goodness for the pg13 rating, heaven knows what would spill here otherwise :D

Horrow

Registered
What's on my mind :3 I don't know actually its like a sewage every kind of **** is in it.
Thou right now I think about how lovely it would be to lie down on your bed, across a window weather is raining and I'm tucked in my futon :3 and about to sleep :3