• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What mobile you have ???

Vlado

Give respect,get respect
Kickrighted
Donator
Hello soldiers

Are you doing good after holidays?Lets back in action and talk a bit
Wounder,what mobile you love?

You are android lover? :p

preuzmi.jpg

Or you are iphone fanatic ? :)

preuzmi (1).jpg

Or you stay on windows phones ? ;)

preuzmi (2).jpg

I am on LG G3,32 gb.Have him some month,and he is rlly going good.Not prefer LG phones,but this is perfect

Screenshot_1.png

Last one was Sony Experia M2,also good phone

Screenshot_2.png

What is your choice?

Cheers

-Sierra-

Merciless
Kickrighted
@Uriel in my opinion your mobile is much better because Sony is widely known for their easy system modification e.g. changing ROM etc. As you can immagine almost everything is easy to customize.

Uriel

\\\ Night Watch ///
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
@Uriel in my opinion your mobile is much better because Sony is widely known for their easy system modification e.g. changing ROM etc. As you can immagine almost everything is easy to customize.
True. I allways had SONY since k790i, xperia arcs, Z1, Z3 and now Z5 <-- I just LOVE them.

BTW: here in England almost everyone have an iPhone, and on 89% of iPhone's owners main screen is crashed <-- is it a new design or fasion???

-Sierra-

Merciless
Kickrighted
@Uriel Iphone is both fashion and trendy phone , it got realy weak screen thats why in most of cases display crash. I got an Iphone and to prevent that I bought Aluminium cover and bumper and I put a Gorilla glass as the second layer of protection to my screen.Its really useful and it protect it pritty well and the best thing is I spent just 30 euro for all of that on Amazon

CmD

Хорошая игра
Banrighted
Donator
Dat thread bump,

Anywho,
upload_2017-7-15_23-53-29.png
For a free phone, I won't complain. Also, I don't get how people can crack their phones like that really easily?? I've thrown my own iPhone at CONCRETE.. TWICE!!, literally, just thrown it in either anger or because lulz, and not even a scratch or crack on the screen. Little chip on the metal, but thats it. It blue screened both times (since when does apple have a bluescreen of death, but it was there!) and it's worked again after a quick restart, no damage, nothing.
People are weird.

It's sad when my phone has more space than my old laptop.. :((

Yabwon

Senior Admin
Senior Admin
Donator
I am, the same as @Uriel, Sony Xperia mobiles lover.
Currently (from the end of May 2017) I do use Sony Xperia XZ Dual (F8332). I have there my private SIM card and a business one.
Before that one, I've had Sony Xperia Z2 (D6503, if I remember correctly). I wouldn't change the Z2 to XZ Dual, but I needed to buy some smartphone for my mother, so I gave her mine Z2, and bought XZ Dual for myself.
Tbh. Z2 had much more better battery than XZ Dual has.