• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 wh

Status
Not open for further replies.

charbel.elia

Lebanese & Proud!
Mr hybird i think demo is not enough but i am sure he is hacking. i am interessted to ban hackers more than to be a member its my hobby to play cod4. Thx for your advice

charbel.elia

Lebanese & Proud!
And its not a rule if he is old player he doesnt hacks!! He is hacking and plz watch carefully i am sure. Thx all for your cooperation!

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
maybe 2 of those 4 players saw you screaming wh and they just did you a favor by reporting him, simple as that. And i once saw up to 6 reports for the same guy, once i came in to spect, he was clean. So, you can have 20 players out of 30 report someone, and he can still be clean. Our member once accused someone of wh, out of joke, and he caused a mass hysteria and a bunch of reports. So, noo, i do not take your word that he cheats, and no, the number of reports do not mean anything to me. And i cannot see the this demo in the way i want to, so i wont even watch it, i am not installing 1.8.

REM

REMember
Game Admin
Donator
Simo is a good friend of mine so my opinions a bit biased. I have watched him play a lot and he's a decent player. He's had plenty of ban requests and none have gone through. I personally don't think he walls either.

Late I know but figured I should say that.

Also @charbel.elia if you thought the demo was not enough like you said why did you make the ban request? Just curious.

REM

REMember
Game Admin
Donator
@REM because i was sure he is wh and still till now and many players said wh and reported him!
But you posted a demo you yourself said was not enough proof, if you knew it wasn't enough why post it because others said he was hacking? I'm not trying to be mean here but you need to stop taking what everyone else says too seriously. People will call anyone better then them a hacker but that does not mean they are hacking.

charbel.elia

Lebanese & Proud!
I posted demo Based on my personal conviction and i said MAYBE its not enough and said that because admins said not enough for ban! but i am sure he is wh till now. Thx friend

REM

REMember
Game Admin
Donator
Mr hybird i think demo is not enough
I don't see maybe in there though. Anyways you always bring up that everyone else called the person you are making a ban request on a hacker, so I assume that's a big reason why you make the ban requests in the first place otherwise why bring it up at all. We don't need to know how many other people called this person a hacker and reported him.

charbel.elia

Lebanese & Proud!
I don't see maybe in there though. Anyways you always bring up that everyone else called the person you are making a ban request on a hacker, so I assume that's a big reason why you make the ban requests in the first place otherwise why bring it up at all. We don't need to know how many other people called this person a hacker and reported him.
Okay thank you my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.