• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 wh

Status
Not open for further replies.

kVN#

#4iS
Banrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
Dude, STHAP trolling community use responsible\trustworthy name ))
I use whatever name I want. Also I doubt you are in any position to tell me what to do... I always join undercover.
Also what kinda bullshiet reasoning is that. What does my name have to do with it?
It shouldn't make a difference if I use my tag or not.

People are always the same.. Accusing me of hacking, I turn in my tag, Oh he's JFF he doesn't hack..

Sure git gud kthxbai

The_sky_was_pink

Hippie Hippo
Donator
I use whatever name I want. Also I doubt you are in any position to tell me what to do... I always join undercover.
Also what kinda bullshiet reasoning is that. What does my name have to do with it?
It shouldn't make a difference if I use my tag or not.

People are always the same.. Accusing me of hacking, I turn in my tag, Oh he's JFF he doesn't hack..

Sure git gud kthxbai
It was a kind of friendly teasing. I did not violate your freedom to choose a name. Sorry if my words hhave hurted you in any way, i did try joke around that theme. Your level of skills and reflexes, very different from the usual for the inhabitants of the 3 server, even experienced admins sometimes are wrong, what do you want from ordinary players?

p.s. and there's nothing about tag, if someone of the regular players who skilled well changes his usuall name to other he looks suspicioous to others till they recognize him.

Status
Not open for further replies.