• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 WH and Aimbot

BR3

Game Admin
Game Admin
Warteam Member
He has a couple suspicious acts but the demo is not good enough. Besides, why do you think he has aimbot?

WaRRirOzz

Holla At Me yeah!
He has a couple suspicious acts but the demo is not good enough. Besides, why do you think he has aimbot?
Look the MP4 kills... His head is ritning fast on the enemies... And, lemme get back to My computrr bro, i got backup demo

Hybrid

#4iS, 4.5 inches on good days.
Game Admin
Warteam Member
I really did read it 4 times but i still can't figure out what you're trying to say here..
Making fun of asian folks just because they cant pronounce the L?

Lightning fast. Must be hacks. inhuman 2000ms reaction times.

I could not figure out why his head is on the enemy but thats a diffrent story

kVN#

#4iS
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
Making fun of asian folks just because they cant pronounce the L?

Lightning fast. Must be hacks. inhuman 2000ms reaction times.

I could not figure out why his head is on the enemy but thats a diffrent story
Aaaahh daaamn.. It's supposed to be lightning?
Would have never guessed that actually..

Still makes no sense though..

"His head is lightning fast on the enemies..."

But OK..

The_sky_was_pink

Hippie Hippo
Donator
He cheated, I confirm, made reports on him during the game, was also going to make a demo, but Warri warned me that he had already made a demo. Maybe the demo is bad, but I did the first report when he killed me in the house, and my attempts to get out of the fire were unsuccessful, killcam showed why.
imma keep an eye on him!
Yeah, dude keep going im on ur side. No one can be trusted, as practice shows, some bastards were fooling admins for a long time )
*Cough even though Kevin is actually hacking but nobody wants to speak up and actually ban him cough*.
You need to sneak up behind his back. You can outwit him, the main thing is not get in sight - he is as fast as lightning.:eek::oops::D

Last edited: