• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

We Need More Players!

Ardens

Arma Guy
Senior Admin
The server has recently started to climb up in the rankings. Please make a concerted effort to join the server during peak hours. Don't let it start to dip back down. Also, invite your friends to obtain the game and join with you. I've done this with three so far and we're playing during night hours on occasion.

— Regards

I am planing to go back to CoD2. When are the servers most busy?
Wanted to ask the same question, would enjoy to play it from time to time , I keep watching its players base from the website but mostly it's 0 to 2 people. are there indeed any specific hours when people come in ? i could also just let it run in the background if that could help people to join, cod2 is an amazing game that was a very special friend for me during my childhood

Guarnere

We tried that a few months ago, but it's difficult to keep up. I guess the only thing that works at this stage is to get people together on an 'event' basis by saying 'hey, let's all play COD2 tomorrow'.