• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD:WaW WaW unban request

Hello guys.
So the problem is i got banned on your servers like long time ago (something like a year ago i guess) for playing with sniper rifle and having [x22] as a joke as my clantag (No,i wasnt actually hacking). My nickname was something like [x22]Cr4z3r. I hope i will get unbanned since i actually enjoy WaW and your servers are the best servers in this game and i will never ever put some clantags like this as a joke while playing on your servers. Thanks in advance! :)
My name was Cr4z3r i guess, i don't really remember cuz it was like a year ago
My ip is
I have no idea which admin banned me
I was banned for wearing x22 clantag (its a cheat company) while not actually cheating
I dont say you should unban me, but i would greatly appreciate if you do that cuz wearing x22 clantag isn't actual cheating so it's shouldn't be punishable, right?
I hope i could be unbanned thanks in advance! :)

Game Admin
this has nothing to do with ur tag, ban was made for multi, or wh. But i checked the demo and i dont see any proof of cheat. so just wait a bit for the involved party to respond. this should be solved soon.

WaW Section
Game Admin
Honestly, i wouldn't dare to declare that there is no cheat, but I'm sure that this demo is not enough for a ban.

Uncle han ;)
I might agree that this is no enough for ban, but back then snipers ( especially good ones ) were just really suspicious with their aim assist hacks, with out a doubt i have made mistakes back then. P.S: erebor agreed with me that he is "guilty" but who knows. I am sorry for the inconvenience, enjoy your play :)