1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CoD:WaW WaW unban request

Discussion in 'Unban Request' started by xCrazer, May 18, 2017.

1. xCrazer

xCrazer Registered

Hello guys.
    So the problem is i got banned on your servers like long time ago (something like a year ago i guess) for playing with sniper rifle and having [x22] as a joke as my clantag (No,i wasnt actually hacking). My nickname was something like [x22]Cr4z3r. I hope i will get unbanned since i actually enjoy WaW and your servers are the best servers in this game and i will never ever put some clantags like this as a joke while playing on your servers. Thanks in advance! :)

2. Trobon

Trobon Game Admin Game Admin

To make your unban apply valid, please fill in this form:

Your name/nick in game?:
    Your IP?:
    (To see your IP: http://whatismyipaddress.com/)
    Which one of our Admins banned you?:
    Why you were banned?:
    Why we should unban you?:

3. xCrazer

xCrazer Registered

My name was Cr4z3r i guess, i don't really remember cuz it was like a year ago
    My ip is 80.240.223.107
    I have no idea which admin banned me
    I was banned for wearing x22 clantag (its a cheat company) while not actually cheating
    I dont say you should unban me, but i would greatly appreciate if you do that cuz wearing x22 clantag isn't actual cheating so it's shouldn't be punishable, right?
    I hope i could be unbanned thanks in advance! :)

4. OTe

OTe WaW Section Banrighted Donator

ElementX likes this.
  5. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

this has nothing to do with ur tag, ban was made for multi, or wh. But i checked the demo and i dont see any proof of cheat. so just wait a bit for the involved party to respond. this should be solved soon.

Sammy and OTe like this.
  6. OTe

OTe WaW Section Banrighted Donator

Honestly, i wouldn't dare to declare that there is no cheat, but I'm sure that this demo is not enough for a ban.

ElementX likes this.
  7. Sammy

Sammy Game Admin Game Admin Warteam Member

Agree with Ele and Ote. Imo this demo doesn't proves anything, and hence the ban is lifted.

OTe and Trobon like this.
  8. Hanphagard

Hanphagard Uncle han ;) Member

I might agree that this is no enough for ban, but back then snipers ( especially good ones ) were just really suspicious with their aim assist hacks, with out a doubt i have made mistakes back then. P.S: erebor agreed with me that he is "guilty" but who knows. I am sorry for the inconvenience, enjoy your play :)

Sammy, ElementX and OTe like this.
  9. xCrazer

xCrazer Registered

Thank you guys glad we solved it :)