• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Want to join (SORYM8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigdad

Registered
  • In-game name : SORYM8
  • Why do you want to join ? : I want to join because , i liked this game and i want to make jff bettter with my playing skill and hacker catching skills.
  • Which games do you play ? : Call of Duty 5 world at war Multiplayer Only .
  • Which servers do you play on ? : JFF server 1
  • When do you play (time + timezone) ? : UTC -8 (8.00 am to 10:00 am ......and........1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
  • What can you do to make JFF better ? : i can catch hackers like wallhackers , no recoil, aimboat(its easy to catch an aimboter) ,
  • Download, install and use our Addon (it's required!)? yeah i downloaded it and its is installed , i sent invition all Lovely Jff members. Hope they will accecpt it .

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
ahahahahah! Sooo, he got an original key, tried to play clean and all. And this is what brings him down! A shared ip! ahahaha! We knew all along who your were Nikki, but you just had to go and make it so obvious and provide us with proof! Hey SORYM8 i am so sorry m8, maybe you should try the pde servers, oh wait... never mind! Man, you are so stupid it's painful to even watch it, i can only imagine how it must feel for you!

Bigdad

Registered
ok sir ,
no problem , hope you all guys will doing good . i was just want to play it , but rules are rules . hackers = permanent ban , PDe servers not good as JFF servers .
but never mind . i want to thank for jff ote who is the smart and a good admin .

good day sir

Status
Not open for further replies.