• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 Wallhacking

charbel.elia

Lebanese & Proud!
Sorry i want to excuse about this but playing and uploading demo was not working in my call of duty files . But i can not cover up cheating and hacking in game so i recorded a video from my phone . but wallhack is clear in the video . Sorry about this but i did my duty .But finally after searches it was worked and i uploaded a demo and a video to make sure more. I think demo is enough but please play the camera video to be more sure.THANKS

fellair/hacking
wallhack
5/1/2019 8:56 P.M (eastern european time)
JFF SERVER #3
proof: demo / camera video *sorry about low quality because of size *
http://junk.justforfun-gaming.com/13643/5c31be09511e611c7065d3d2
http://junk.justforfun-gaming.com/13643/5c31c136511e611d081634e2

Last edited:

the MINION

Im not a MINION, im a yellow Tic Tac
Banrighted
Warteam Member
I didn't saw the demo file yet, but the camera Shows obv no wh.
Might be he heard with Sound, uav or just normal Gameplay. Quality is really bad and no Sound.

Fellair is legit Player who Plays Long time here. Sure he not hack.

Cheers

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
i really do not care who is who, and i tried to watch the demo, but when i sit there scratching my nuts waiting to see the suspect play and nothing happens for like god knows how long > i tend to lose interest. Stick to demos, leave phone videos for some other things. And on snd, you have click to find the player, every single round, or some very tired and angry admins are going to lose their cool.

And forget apologies, just do things the way they are supposed to be done.

charbel.elia

Lebanese & Proud!
I didn't saw the demo file yet, but the camera Shows obv no wh.
Might be he heard with Sound, uav or just normal Gameplay. Quality is really bad and no Sound.

Fellair is legit Player who Plays Long time here. Sure he not hack.

Cheers
Mr .minion Look carefully at how he went up to the window in the video and went to the right side and immediately began firing. See also how he threw the bomb before the enemy came and saw how he went directly to the enemy as if he knew his place in advance. Play demo to the end to be sure . I think he is .

charbel.elia

Lebanese & Proud!
i really do not care who is who, and i tried to watch the demo, but when i sit there scratching my nuts waiting to see the suspect play and nothing happens for like god knows how long > i tend to lose interest. Stick to demos, leave phone videos for some other things. And on snd, you have click to find the player, every single round, or some very tired and angry admins are going to lose their cool.
Mr.elementx you have to watch demo till end to see wh and i think your duty is to kick hackers not to scratch nuts . And i excused about camera video and i reposted a demo to proof .And this is the first time i record a demo of course i will do mistakes so i excuse another time and i tried to do my duty only . But plz watch all demo to see hacking . Thanks

Last edited:

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
i think your duty is to kick hackers not to scratch nuts
you got me there! But you see, when you have watched close to 10 000 demos, give or take, you tend to value your time, and when someone is making me waste my time by hovering in the middle of the map, well, i tend to forget my duty. I would rather sit here in my chair, doing a little finger magic and chatting with you than i would ever try to watch that demo again. And at this point it's not my duty, it's my hobby, unlike your situation, where if you want to become a member, ye, you have a duty.

charbel.elia

Lebanese & Proud!
you got me there! But you see, when you have watched close to 10 000 demos, give or take, you tend to value your time, and when someone is making me waste my time by hovering in the middle of the map, well, i tend to forget my duty. I would rather sit here in my chair, doing a little finger magic and chatting with you than i would ever try to watch that demo again. And at this point it's not my duty, it's my hobby, unlike your situation, where if you want to become a member, ye, you have a duty.
Mr.element x This is my first experience in recording demos and i excused from u for this more than one time and my only intention was to kick cheaters and hackers . And if a long demo (1.41 min) will forget u your duty its very good thing to the community . I congratulate you. Thanks and sorry another time

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
ok, here is something i would like you to do. Why don't you try watching 100 demos, go to the wall of shame and just start clicking. This will be a learning process for you. It will also give you the feeling that i get when i watch demos. And yes, i saw 100 demos in one short time (an hour or 2 or 3). You see 100 demos from start till the end and i will look at any demo you make. How about that? Maybe then you will learn that even 20 seconds of not seeing anything is too much for me. Walk in someone's shoes before you start thinking you know everything.

Do we have a deal? and ofc, i will congratulate you as well.

charbel.elia

Lebanese & Proud!
ok, here is something i would like you to do. Why don't you try watching 100 demos, go to the wall of shame and just start clicking. This will be a learning process for you. It will also give you the feeling that i get when i watch demos. And yes, i saw 100 demos in one short time (an hour or 2 or 3). You see 100 demos from start till the end and i will look at any demo you make. How about that? Maybe then you will learn that even 20 seconds of not seeing anything is too much for me. Walk in someones shoes before you think you know everything.

Do we have a deal? and ofc, i will congratulate you as well.
Ok mr.element thanks for your cooperation . You could say that from the beginning and do not make fun of what i posted because i was trying to proof myself and my abilities . And you have to keep in mind that I am new to the community . I will implement your suggestion and gain experience from what was previously posted . Thanks