1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CoD4 Wallhack

Discussion in 'Ban Request' started by WaRRirOzz, Nov 13, 2017 at 11:52 PM.

1. WaRRirOzz

WaRRirOzz Registered

2. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

i dont see anything special here.

Lyzone likes this.
  3. WaRRirOzz

WaRRirOzz Registered

really?

i swear, he have WH,

maybe i am wrong, maybe someone else should take a look, but i think he got WH

4. ElementX

And if you could, you would ban this guy based on this demo?

5. WaRRirOzz

WaRRirOzz Registered

noooooooooooooooo, i wouldnt, i would wait for someone else to look into it more :)

i am not that dumb @ElementX

6. __Aboody__

__Aboody__ Rainbow Kickrighted

Keep calm please, I spect this player in the game he is claen, and calling people cheaters is not good idea always remember if you are not sure make good demo and posted here

lifeboy, Hybrid and ElementX like this.
  7. WaRRirOzz

WaRRirOzz Registered

well, if he is clean, then, i guess he is... nothing more i can do, and i am calm @__Aboody__

8. ElementX

no no no no, you would not ban that fast, right. You would just say i too need to work on my detecting skills. And that someone more competent should take a look at this demo. Call me insecure but thats what im reading here. Well, why dont you tag some other admin, br, im dying to see who do you trust when it comes to cheat detection. And maybe you can give me an advice or two.

OTe, -Sierra-, DigiTron and 6 others like this.
  9. -Sierra-

-Sierra- Merciless Kickrighted

@WaRRirOzz I understand you , you are still Green in this stuff of detecting etc. and yes you might think its wallhack cuz of shot on smoke or prefire on the stairs but you have to understand that it can be just the UAV, when you are recording try to follow if UAV is up of no, on the left side you will find a notice about UAVs. Dont worry you will get better by the time, just try to listen on what we are saying here, or ask explanation and do not rage cuz it wont bring you anywhere.

10. WaRRirOzz

WaRRirOzz Registered

Yes that is true @ElementX i have to work in my detecting skills, and yes I might be wrong about this demo, and I trust all admins, all Admins are great in my eyes.

Yea @-Sierra- i tried to do as you said with the uav and stuff, I did pick a team but I did not chose any class, and then I spectated from a team perspective. And yea, I hope I get better, I will do better job, my bad guys, sorry. @ElementX and @-Sierra-

ElementX likes this.