1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CoD:WaW Wall HACK cod 5 : Server#1

Discussion in 'Ban Request' started by sljywy, Jul 13, 2017.

1. sljywy

sljywy Registered

2. Stevy Verheyen

Stevy Verheyen Registered

So, Sljywy, as already said i'm not cheating at all. As already said too just search for my name on google.

https://www.esportsearnings.com/players/17632-stevy-verheyen

This vid have been made by lolek / Lewis after my mom passed away.

If an admin want to ban me based on your vid then go for it. But he will just ban an ex top CoD4 player and a simple High+ player on WaW for fun.

Oh and btw server admins : Connect sometime on your server 1 there is 20 players with no recoil each day. And sljywy use one :)

3. sljywy

sljywy Registered

4. sljywy

sljywy Registered

There is nothing i can do , i thought u cheat if you are , you will bear the consequences, if not you will play with us further, Admins decide it , if you think i'm using some hack, press /record and post it :D Simply, have fun, i can say just like you, search for on youtube , "top 5 players cod5" , i am that first one.

but about "Connect sometime on your server 1 there is 20 players with no recoil each day" , i agree with that

5. redzYe

redzYe Member Member Donator

Lol
    1. Stevy is 26 not 27
    2. The skill category of "pro players" was and still is Academy...
    3.i doubt he would play on a cracked waw server...

Still got fanbois... I thought time has passed..

But back on topic....
    Please fill out the correct form.

1.Name of Rule Breaker/Cheater?

2.What rule/cheat?(aimbot, wallhack...etc.)

3.Server?

4.Proofs?(demo

sljywy and OTe like this.
  6. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

arent we just the laziest bunch you have ever seen?! I mean, im so lazy im going to suggest we dont even ban for cheats anymore. 20 of them?! With no recoil?! I really need to hear your definition of recoil pls.

Being all clueless about what really goes on in the background while you have fun playing can actually offend some members here. Not me though, i couldnt give a f... but others might, so consider their feelings pls.

20 at the same time, damn... :eek:

Akkordmef, sljywy, CmD and 1 other person like this.
  7. KonZone

KonZone Kickrighted Kickrighted Warteam Member

Haha, checked the demos, looks nothing like Stevy at all, doesn't even look like a pro mod player to begin with. I would bet you haven't even played a PCW xD

8. sljywy

sljywy Registered

9. sljywy

sljywy Registered