1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CoD4 Unban?

Discussion in 'Unban Request' started by Polar Scream, May 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Polar Scream

Polar Scream Registered

Your name/nick in game?:Warming Cold
    Your IP?:93.143.102.48
    Which one of our Admins banned you?:The last ban, I dont know there was none with jff tag (99 % sure)but it happend on hardcore (40 one) server one/one and half hours ago ,but before that like a few days ago I think Sierra banned me(just temp)
    Why you were banned?:"spam" altho I was just talking/telling a story ,its not like i flooded the chat with same sentence or phrese..
    Why we should unban you?:I would like to know why was I banned ,when its clerly not spaming?Is it?
    I would like to be unbanned, yes I was warned but Its not spaming, I think.

2. Polar Scream

Polar Scream Registered

Edit:Its a story of Darth Pikadoo

3. the MINION

the MINION Im not a MINION, im a yellow Tic Tac Banrighted Warteam Member

[​IMG] 93.143.102.48 Spamming Warming Cold Warming Cold the MINION 2017-05-04 18:06:55

First of all it was me who banned you today.
    Why you get banned?
    You spammed the server with "an story??", i told you to stop it, cause its an gameserver and no chatroom. You wasn't playing, you just spam the chat. I kicked you in hope that you stop spamming. After i saw you didn't stop, you got ban.

And as you said, @-Sierra- tempbanned you already for Spamming.

Just a few times from chatlog.

Little excurse to our rules:

redzYe likes this.
  4. Polar Scream

Polar Scream Registered

I only talked when I was dead ..didnt see your warning tho?
    But someone did say to me shut up and play

5. -Sierra-

-Sierra- Merciless Kickrighted

Oh its pleasure to have you here let me be clean its nice that you wanted to narrate a story but maybe you have chosen wrong place. Look this is a public server where guys are focused on playing and finishing objectives and have fun with others, and many players asked you to stop even I did so , after that you were warned and then kicked and as it was not enough you continue even if many told you to stop so I felt free to get a temp ban for you just to make you clean you mind and if I dont remember wrong and I know Im not wrong you even ban evaded thats why minion acted with permanent ban. I really dont know if you tough it was funny to write and piss off all players or just you done that cuz you were bored in any case since you were continuing with writting this "story" it begun to be a spam so yes you got banned and honestly Im not sure if you realize what you did , I mean you got some behavior issues since you have problems to follow collective way of thinking and respect them as they have respected you. So Im not really convinced you learned a lesson about that, please prove me Im wrong.
    Cheers

redzYe, ElementX, OTe and 1 other person like this.
  6. Polar Scream

Polar Scream Registered

Wow , I didnt ban evaded but really I didnt.
    And I took to heath what you said and just talked in s&d while I was dead was there really that much harm there?
    E:I just started game normaly

7. -Sierra-

Please, mate look you were continuing to write since it was Strike(sabotage) I dont forget things dont worry, anyway Im not here to open a new discussion in next message please try to prove you understood what you did and why should we unban you. After that we will consider you unban request
    Thanks for understanding

OTe likes this.
  8. Polar Scream

Polar Scream Registered

Wait, why do you think I ban eveded?

9. the MINION

Just for Information:
    2017-05-04 19:48:18 Warming Cold [​IMG] 93.143.102.48 Joined
    27197809 2017-05-04 19:48:39 Warming Cold i heard you guyws wanted to hear a story

You joint server and directly started spamming. You wasn't playing whole time, i watched you arround 12-14 minutes...

10. Polar Scream

Polar Scream Registered

I always open with that now as some sort of a joke , you coundt have I talked when I died, yes I died quickly becouse I failed to rush but it happneds right?

11. Polar Scream

Polar Scream Registered

I wont trouble you no more , I want to talk more but I cant .I understand that its ok.
    Bye

12. -Sierra-

Mate in any case I gave you opportunity to prove us that you are mature enough to not repeat the same fact again, you continued to ask questions without giving ANY SINGLE REASON to make yourself unbanned which is pretty childlish . So taking in consideration all proofs and you motivation there is nothing to discuss about I think BAN STAYS and you are NOT ALLOWED to play on JFF servers.
    Have a nice day
    @the MINION feel free to change this decision if you think it should be like that

the MINION likes this.
  13. the MINION

As Sierra said, ban stays.

-Lock-

-Sierra- likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.