• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 unban request

DaPro

Registered
Your name/nick in game?: DaPro
Your IP?: 185.17.205.114
Which one of our Admins banned you?: I have no idea, because its not to be seen for me.
Why you were banned?: Apparently for Multihack, because it says so in the server chat.
Why should we unban you?: Because i didnt cheat. I have been playing on the server for some time now and i have never been involved in any cheating. There are quite a few players who know me and can confirm that. I have absolutely no clue why its my name/ip which has been banned by someone. Thanks in advance guys!

el-cuxillito

Naderman
Banrighted
77.243.191.250 Multihack DaPro DaPro el-cuxillito kVN# 2018-10-31 01:24:33 2018-10-31 01:57:12
185.17.*.* Multihack Nigani DaPro the MINION 2019-01-25 04:51:50 2019-03-08 14:42:49
I'll check it when I'm back home (1h)
From other side @kVN# and @the MINION could you also check it?

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
77.243.191.250 Multihack DaPro DaPro el-cuxillito kVN# 2018-10-31 01:24:33 2018-10-31 01:57:12
that was just a cheater using names on the server (possibly even nc), it is not relevant to this ban or to pro. 185.17.*.* range ban is the one that troubles pro.

el-cuxillito

Naderman
Banrighted
that was just a cheater using names on the server (possibly even nc), it is not relevant to this ban or to pro. 185.17.*.* range ban is the one that troubles pro.
I thought so, but I couldn't know. Cause I'm at my phone atm, so couldn't check it properly. :p
I usually play with him on server 3 and never seemed a Multihack, too easy to kill him without get killed by him. :p

the MINION

Im not a MINION, im a yellow Tic Tac
Banrighted
Warteam Member
My ban was Nadorix range. You got new isp @DaPro ? You have over large time 85.217.x.x maybe restart router first.

Greetz

DaPro

Registered
haha thanks guys :D
I'm not that into the topic to be honest, but i do not have a new isp and i restarted the router and tried to reconnect without success.
No worries, take your time.
Would be just nice to enjoy the last few weeks on the server! :)

the MINION

Im not a MINION, im a yellow Tic Tac
Banrighted
Warteam Member
haha thanks guys :D
I'm not that into the topic to be honest, but i do not have a new isp and i restarted the router and tried to reconnect without success.
No worries, take your time.
Would be just nice to enjoy the last few weeks on the server! :)
I removed the rangeban, try it pls. Have fun dapoop :) :)