• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 Unban Request

Your name/nick in game?: fellair
Your IP?: 178.140.119.136
Which one of our Admins banned you?: I have no idea, it doesn't show up for me, nor the reason for ban
Why you were banned?: I presume because of this http://forum.justforfun-gaming.com/threads/wallhacking.23732/
Why should we unban you?: cause I didn't cheat. I've been playing pretty much since 2007, I am bound to get lucky and get a few weird kills. Also I do not have an incentive to cheat as I am relatively good at this game anyway :)

Thnaks a lot.

CmD

はい、私はルナです.
Game Admin
Donator
Movie Master
Sorry man, I think something strange has happened here.

The player no1 was constantly connecting to the game, asking for an unban before addon kicked him out again.
(ban : 59920 217.66.248.118 Insulting no1 no1
Ban wasn't mine - just enforcing the ban )

After getting constantly kicked for insulting with the name no1 while I was in-game, I notice no1 rejoins the game.

I see this in the console with a name change.

1547153385367.png

I've looked into it further and it looks like a weird bug - in the logs, you've connected normally, with your name "fellair" but I saw this when you connected.

The only explanation I can think of is maybe it's something to do with the slots players join into. Though I've not noticed it before.

1547153840106.png

Apologies for that @fellair, seems like you got caught up in a little hiccup. I've unbanned you now - apologies for the accident!

el-cuxillito

Naderman
Game Admin
Sorry man, I think something strange has happened here.

The player no1 was constantly connecting to the game, asking for an unban before addon kicked him out again.
(ban : 59920 217.66.248.118 Insulting no1 no1
Ban wasn't mine - just enforcing the ban )

After getting constantly kicked for insulting with the name no1 while I was in-game, I notice no1 rejoins the game.

I see this in the console with a name change.

View attachment 9933

I've looked into it further and it looks like a weird bug - in the logs, you've connected normally, with your name "fellair" but I saw this when you connected.

The only explanation I can think of is maybe it's something to do with the slots players join into. Though I've not noticed it before.

View attachment 9936

Apologies for that @fellair, seems like you got caught up in a little hiccup. I've unbanned you now - apologies for the accident!
That's cause both had the same slot. Happens a lot of times. :)
Check always connection log. It's too much easier and quick