• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 Unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your name/nick in game?: Boris_the_Blade
Your IP?: 188.2.62.103
Which one of our Admins banned you?: ElementX
Why you were banned?: Multihack
Why should we unban you?: I wached 2 demos, and honestly I saw worse things on the server than that. So if is there any more evidence I will like to see them?

Hybrid

#4iS, 4.5 inches on good days.
Warteam Member
honestly I saw worse things on the server than that.
Thats why you toggled. You thought i cheat. it was a self justice move, right? The moment you switched the server you turned it back off.

I noticed the wh when you toggled it on during vacant and called @BluFish for help. The demos also show me baiting evidence without making any sound.

If some admin comes to a early conclusion: have a close look at the M9 shots at the wall, its nr. Its also directly aiming at the enemy behind these walls.

You played here for a long time. You usually dont cheat. Make your decision, either apologize for your mistakes or stick with your story and hope that some admin thinks the evidence is not sufficiant.

Thats why you toggled. You thought i cheat. it was a self justice move, right? The moment you switched the server you turned it back off.

I noticed the wh when you toggled it on during vacant and called @BluFish for help. The demos also show me baiting evidence without making any sound.

If some admin comes to a early conclusion: have a close look at the M9 shots at the wall, its nr. Its also directly aiming at the enemy behind these walls.

You played here for a long time. You usually dont cheat. Make your decision, either apologize for your mistakes or stick with your story and hope that some admin thinks the evidence is not sufficiant.
It`s not the case of sticking to my story, because it would be disasterous that any of admins desided that my move was legit, becaus it was obvious that I used it, I did not even try to hide it, so it would be disappointing.

And too this was not the case of self justice move. I was pissed at crossfire whit the way you moved, and you allways know where am I, even I am useing UAV jammer allmost 80% of the time . So I indirectly accused you of cheating, but did not said you did. I decided to cheat, yes I turned it on at vacant and try to fish you in to have a proof of that, but that did not happened, after I was just pissed and acted in an affect.

The next logical question is why do I have cheats, well I need to understand how it works so I can to accuse somebody...

As you said I am here for along time(beforeBoris_the_Blade I called my selve Harry Robert, NINDZA U MOKASINAMA, and Pingvini_sa_madgaskara), and you knew me, and the way I play, you all knew my patterns and that I am not the case of pathological cheater, my stats are not like that.

So I apologize for breaking the rule, and I ask of you to unban me, and let me prove that saying "once a cheater allways a cheater" i not true im my case.

And I still say that your way of gameing is a rather odd.

Hybrid

#4iS, 4.5 inches on good days.
Warteam Member
I thought, this must be a mistake.
You are not alone.

21:44:19 czikenka <3: boris was hacking?
21:44:29 =[JFF]=Trobon: Weird
21:45:03 czikenka <3: didnt expect that
21:45:08 =[JFF]=Trobon: Me nitehr

And I still say that your way of gameing is a rather odd.
Thats why i run ReLive 24/7 while playing to ensure getting unbanned. You arent the first one to notice that either.
My gamestyle is rather agressive and can be best described by this: http://junk.justforfun-gaming.com/9173/5bb7a95e1c45e539b66650f2

So I apologize for breaking the rule, and I ask of you to unban me, and let me prove that saying "once a cheater allways a cheater" i not true im my case.
Seeing someone who read the "READ THIS FIRST!!" thread and understood it is really rare. Sorry that the admins did not decide in your favor.
My post was an attempt to bait you into admitting it. Well, once a Master Baiter always a Master Baiter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.