1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CoD4 Unban request

Discussion in 'Unban Request' started by Tea, Jun 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tea

Tea Registered

Your name: AssKika

Your IP: 78.61.111.223

Which one of our Admins banned you: Didn't say or I didn't notice

Why you were banned: Glitching

Why we should unban you: Haven't played this game in a few years, just came back. Someone recognized me on your server so I decided to keep playing there. I know glitching is not allowed on your servers, I guess I just got nostalgic. In all honesty all I did was strafe jump on the rooftops in "Ambush". If I had received a warning I would have stopped, but no one told me to stop, just banned me straight away.

Lesson learned, wont "glitch" again.
    Your servers have some pretty good players, lemme fight them some more

OTe likes this.
  2. Hybrid

Hybrid Banrighted Banrighted Warteam Member

54460 [​IMG] 78.61.111.223 Glitching AssKika AssKika
    SIPKODAR
    Zaid
    2017-06-16 18:48:38 2017-06-16 18:48:59

wait for @Zaid or @SIPKODAR to respond.

3. Zaid

Zaid Kickrighted Kickrighted

well i did warned you if you need proof about warning i will give you after warn you were still glitching so i give you ban and if you have learned your lesson i think we will unban you soon
    @SIPKODAR

OTe likes this.
  4. Tea

Tea Registered

I must have missed your warning message. No need to prove it, im at fault for not noticing.
    Yes I have learned my lesson, if you can unban me soon that would be wonderful.
    Thank you

OTe and Gisbourne like this.
  5. Gisbourne

Gisbourne Spanky Game Admin

And where is the kick part before ban? Let me remind it once again, to all of us:
    Few warns > kicks > short tempban > longer tempbans (again few tempbans) > perm (extreme cases)
    And DONT RUSH WITH BANS UNLESS ITS A CHEAT!

This ban is pointless, since he promised to not glitch again. I believe you know now that its not allowed @Tea :)
    Sorry for the troubles, you are free to play. Ban is removed.

-LOCK-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.