1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CoD4 unban request

Discussion in 'Unban Request' started by Thug.$niper(PRO, May 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thug.$niper(PRO

Thug.$niper(PRO Registered

Your name/nick in game?:Thug.$niper(PR0
    Your IP?:

Which one of our Admins banned you?: ={JFF}=Seirra
    Why you were banned?:NO ENGLISH
    Why we should unban you?: no given reason ...

Last edited: May 8, 2017
  2. Blade

Blade Official noob Kickrighted Donator

__Aboody__ likes this.
  3. the MINION

the MINION Im not a MINION, im a yellow Tic Tac Banrighted Warteam Member

Hey, you are warned enough, you got already a tempban by @-Sierra- Proof here and you didn't follow our rules thats why you got permban now.

Proof here

We have an server message which told ya guys to use english and we tell it every day on servers.

Ban stays. But i let the thread a little open that you can answer.

__Aboody__ likes this.
  4. Thug.$niper(PRO

chill...
    permenent ban ?

saramy and OTe like this.
  5. -Sierra-

-Sierra- Merciless Kickrighted

@Thug.$niper(PRO rly? for gods sake mate I even explained you everything. Was it so difficult to follow the rules... this is so sad.

6. Thug.$niper(PRO

7. Trobon

Trobon Game Admin Game Admin

Tbh, I don't see the reason for the permanent ban here. Could you elaborate a bit @the MINION ?

saramy, Gisbourne, DigiTron and 3 others like this.
  8. the MINION

No reason @Trobon ?

Fine.

He isn't sorry, he do no effort to say sorry.

I just follow our Little rules. Warn --> Kick --> Tempban --> Permban (what should we do more?... on other way they never learn it)

Only cause i feel very well today, i will downgrade the permban to an 2 Weeks tempban!!!
    It's your last time, so proove urself and follow our rules!

PS:Ban Exp: 2017-05-22 15:25:47

saramy, __Aboody__ and -Sierra- like this.
  9. -Sierra-

@Thug.$niper(PRO you got your ass saved this time and I dont even know how,you got only 2 week of temp ban. BE AWARE when ban expire try not to do the same mistake,ONE WORD in ANY other language will assure you permanent ban.

__Aboody__ likes this.
  10. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

guys, come on. perm bans for a bit of non eng chat and mentions of 3 months temp bans for glitch (other thread), i know its a bit boring lately but are you all so bent on punishment. I would rather give someone day or two temp ban, then maybe a 3 days temp for his second try, that way i dont have to wait weeks to see if he is changed, by that time i wont even remember what the guy did or who he is. By the standard you set in this thread alone you could go ahead and ban some 10-20 regulars in cod4 and pretty much the whole UO and cod5 section (usa, canada and uk players excluded). Thug can really be annoying, but he is right, chill a bit. Kicks can sometimes do wonders, give them a try.

saramy, Gisbourne, Unlucky and 7 others like this.
  11. Vlado

Vlado Give respect,get respect Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

Agree

__Aboody__ and ElementX like this.
  12. the MINION

I understand you master Ele :p

That's right, but he plays under other names like Mohammed or mohammed_S_K where he used non english too.

So my Story Ends here now, calm down and start with new Feeling :)

ElementX and __Aboody__ like this.
  13. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

yep i knew that, level of irritation is 11/10, reminded me right away of Moha :eek: and then i confirmed it , but he just tends to annoy, and i let few non eng words slide, racial and other insults such as competence of the members or the quality of the servers, well i go hard on those. Anything other then cheats, i go easy, unless they are begging you for a ban :confused:

14. -Sierra-

Element this time I disagree with you because when you show the rules someone and he continue with arabic and then you even tell him to stop and he continue again and after a warning he continue again , I think it prove he is not interested to respect others neither admin. So I think in this case minion done right about a 2 weeks ban so Thug can rethink about what does respect mean and common sence

The_sky_was_pink and __Aboody__ like this.
  15. Thug.$niper(PRO

@the MINION first thanks for making it tempban
    but u impressed me when u qouted whatever u want from my comments .. but thank u again and chill imsorry
    @-Sierra- if I break on rule this dosen't mean that i don't have a respect to admins or rules .... so chill bro
    thanks again for the tempban and not making it a permban ...
    see u guys after final exams
    chill... XD
    bb
    @ElementX thanks bro <3

saramy and ElementX like this.
  16. -Sierra-

dude if I tell you 3 times to stop it mean stop, it doesnt mean continue cuz ye Im not doing anything wrong

__Aboody__ likes this.
  17. Thug.$niper(PRO

-Sierra- likes this.
  18. Gisbourne

Gisbourne Spanky Game Admin

Srlsy guys. Im a bit aside of all of that situations lately but still im watching and i dont like what i see. Dont rush with perm bans if its not a cheat, please. I would even say that screen provided by minion is not enough even for a kick, so, really? Thats how you work guys? Perm ban is a 'must be' in the worst cases but let ppl get to that extreme point. You can make kicks, temps - they usually give up in the end.

@-Sierra- dont go so hard on him. You are a member of jff, not a police officer ;)

saramy, Unlucky, I-ROCK and 7 others like this.
  19. SeaSerpent13

SeaSerpent13 Senior Admin Senior Admin

Got my popcorn ready :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.