1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CoD4 unban request

Discussion in 'Unban Request' started by [V$VP]Emil, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [V$VP]Emil

[V$VP]Emil Registered

Your name/nick in game?:Faust
    Your IP?:109.100.89.46
    Which one of our Admins banned you?:I dont remember.
    Why you were banned?:To be honest, i cheated.
    Why we should unban you?:It's been months since i didn't played on this servers,I used to play a lot,but i was changing my name everytime.Someday i was just upset and frustrated about something,i was home alone so i said to myself ''lets play some cod'', i got killed a lot, got a liitle bit angry and put the cheats on,got detected....and banned.Please unban me,i wont cheat again,that's all i ask for,i changed, give me a chance to prove i wont cheat again. Greetings, Emil

2. [V$VP]Emil

[V$VP]Emil Registered

We are not perfect,we just make mistakes sometimes. Sorry for my bad english, still learning.

3. SIPKODAR

SIPKODAR Ban Evasion hunter. Banrighted Warteam Member

Good thing - You told us the truth :)
    Bad thing - We do not unban cheaters. Ban for cheating is permament, so even if You ask, promise, donate money, lick someone's ass - we will not unban anyone who was cheating.

Ban stays.

Uriel, Yabwon and -Sierra- like this.
  4. Hybrid

Hybrid Kickrighted Kickrighted Warteam Member

May i ask why you had cheats on your pc in the first place?

[​IMG] 109.100.89.46 Multihack XXX TENTACION hot trap boy
    CmD
    Hybrid
    2017-03-26 13:10:18 2017-04-20 13:54:03 8

i requested the ban and i can tell what did upset you in the first place, it was me playing better than you.
    proof: http://cp.justforfun-gaming.com/json/WallofShame/getProof/39094
    The demo is made from my perspective since the server was quite empty and you basicly just wanted to kill me since you thought that i was the cheater, self justice like.
    especially at the end of the demo you can see the aimassist cancelling out the recoil. since aim assist is not always as obv and you can hide wh aswell if you dont rage as hard, i really dont want to have you around here. ban stays if @CmD agrees

Uriel and -Sierra- like this.
  5. [V$VP]Emil

[V$VP]Emil Registered

Hybrid, ''i got killed a lot, got a liitle bit angry and put the cheats on,got detected....and banned''
    Meh...ok,at least i tried, guess i'll just have to start going to gym again.

Have a nice day,everybody. :)

Hybrid and ElementX like this.
  6. CmD

CmD Irren ist menschlich. Banrighted

Bare with, just got back from an army course, will jump on pc in like 5-10 mins, will let you know then.
    Lol I remember this, wasn't the most fun thing to look at but clear as day, you admitted it as well. Open and shut case. I deduce that it was hybrid, killed with the m4, in the street. #cluedo.

Ban stays.

-Sierra- likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.