• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 Unban request no1

Status
Not open for further replies.

H2K

Registered
Donator
Greeting

lot of times when i connect the game i see two messages :
1-No1 : Please unban me please
2-player banned No1 tried to connect for reason....
however im posting this unban request for him if @the MINION and other admins can give him a last chance to play these few days

Your name/nick in game?: no1
Your IP?: IDK
Which one of our Admins banned you?: @the MINION
Why you were banned?: insulting i think
Why should we unban you? He have some problems to control his anger however he apologize and said will not repeat it again

H2K

Registered
Donator
After all I just tried for him because I know he is a regular player and he apologized and maybe he don't even know about the forum
Anyway the final decision is yours ..

OTe

WaW Section
Game Admin
Donator
I only wrote my opinion, the final decision will be made by ElementX, just a little patience and you get the answer.

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
mini is the one holding the ban. i really do not care what he does with no1. all i know is that if no1 gets another chance to play (after like 4) and he says just one wrong thing, well, he would have to wait till april 30th to play again on jff servers. if he ever gets another chance to play. also, i would fully understand if mini doesn't give him unban. no1 is one of those guys you just want to smack in the back of the head.

the MINION

Im not a MINION, im a yellow Tic Tac
Game Admin
Warteam Member
2019-03-18 16:38:17 no1 mother fuckers want to shut down this fucking bull **** for no reson

2019-03-18 16:38:35 no1 these fuckers wont ban me this fucking time

Should i copy more? This kid is fully retarded. If he is on servers he talked only bullshit. Told him to stop, then he insulted and result was eles ban. He changed ip and came other days back....

Ban stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.