1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CoD4 Unban request - Ir0n MaN

Discussion in 'Unban Request' started by Ir0n MaN, May 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ir0n MaN

Ir0n MaN Registered

Your name/nick in game?: Ir0n MaN
    Your IP?: 92.51.105.39
    Which one of our Admins banned you?: I don't know
    Why you were banned?: Can't remember, it was some days ago. I was bored so I just started shooting LMB untill ammo won't run out. Then, when it was time to reload, I switched gun to pistol and shot the whole magazine in just 1-2 sexonds, fast and tge server banned me.
    Why we should unban you?: I downloaded CoD4 about one month ago, and I started playing it here. This is the best server I can find, so I really like playing here. Please, I juat want to contnue playing, unban me please. Thia is my first ban, can't I just get second chance? Please unban me please, I can't live without thsi server! Thanks in advise.

2. OTe

OTe WaW Section Game Admin Donator

__Aboody__ likes this.
  3. Blade

Blade Hopeless case Banrighted Donator

Iron Man, you used koncept. Koncept is identified by message just like this one in proof. If this is not enough to you, we can find more in chatlogs.
    We dont unban cheaters. Sorry
    Forget about JFF and live on :)

UDieToday, ElementX, OTe and 2 others like this.
  4. Ir0n MaN

Ir0n MaN Registered

Ok, ok, I admit that I used hack, but I really didn't want to active it. I saw most of the players were using aimbot and wallhack, so I installed one too, but I was only testing it, I really didn't want to use it. Please, give me a second chance, I am clear now, please, this is the vest server. I am human as you are, so can I get the second chance? Pleaseeeee. :"(

BR3 likes this.
  5. Hybrid

Hybrid Banrighted Banrighted Warteam Member

i am acually quite happy about this. you spammed the report function like a mad man. i think you even reported me for aimbot like a dozen times.
    have a good one and annoy some diffrent community.
    if this statement is true
    i highly recommend
    Clorox_bleach.jpg

trust me, there arent many cheaters around.

6. Ir0n MaN

Ir0n MaN Registered

I promise I will improve myself, I want to play here, unban me please, I swear I won't use any kind of cheats anymore, pleasr give me second chance.

7. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

So, we give u a chance and then rest of the cheaters ask for theirs, bottom line > we might as well stop banning for cheats. Nah man, with that name u must act tough, own your failure, learn from it, live it! Become a man u always dreamed to be, but do it on some other server, and maybe one day you will look back to this moment and smile. Stay strong Iron Man!

Ban Stays ---- Locked!

CmD, redzYe, Hybrid and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.