• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 Unban request - Ir0n MaN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your name/nick in game?: Ir0n MaN
Your IP?: 92.51.105.39
Which one of our Admins banned you?: I don't know
Why you were banned?: Can't remember, it was some days ago. I was bored so I just started shooting LMB untill ammo won't run out. Then, when it was time to reload, I switched gun to pistol and shot the whole magazine in just 1-2 sexonds, fast and tge server banned me.
Why we should unban you?: I downloaded CoD4 about one month ago, and I started playing it here. This is the best server I can find, so I really like playing here. Please, I juat want to contnue playing, unban me please. Thia is my first ban, can't I just get second chance? Please unban me please, I can't live without thsi server! Thanks in advise.

Ok, ok, I admit that I used hack, but I really didn't want to active it. I saw most of the players were using aimbot and wallhack, so I installed one too, but I was only testing it, I really didn't want to use it. Please, give me a second chance, I am clear now, please, this is the vest server. I am human as you are, so can I get the second chance? Pleaseeeee. :"(

Hybrid

Cuckrighted
Warteam Member
i am acually quite happy about this. you spammed the report function like a mad man. i think you even reported me for aimbot like a dozen times.
have a good one and annoy some diffrent community.
if this statement is true
I can't live without thsi server!
i highly recommend
Clorox_bleach.jpg

Ok, ok, I admit that I used hack, but I really didn't want to active it. I saw most of the players were using aimbot and wallhack, so I installed one too, but I was only testing it, I really didn't want to use it. Please, give me a second chance, I am clear now, please, this is the vest server. I am human as you are, so can I get the second chance? Pleaseeeee. :"(
trust me, there arent many cheaters around.

I promise I will improve myself, I want to play here, unban me please, I swear I won't use any kind of cheats anymore, pleasr give me second chance.

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
So, we give u a chance and then rest of the cheaters ask for theirs, bottom line > we might as well stop banning for cheats. Nah man, with that name u must act tough, own your failure, learn from it, live it! Become a man u always dreamed to be, but do it on some other server, and maybe one day you will look back to this moment and smile. Stay strong Iron Man!

Ban Stays ---- Locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.