• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 Unban please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your name/nick in game?: Whalecum
Your IP?: 185.40.201.123
Which one of our Admins banned you?: ElementX (CID-10 undercover?)
Why you were banned?: Wallhack
Why should we unban you?: Been playing on your server last 3 years and im still not hacking :D I Hope some of admins look at demos and help me. Take your time, thanks :)

Well, i only see like two "fishy" kills on those demos that can be just pure luck..? So im asking if few other members can check demos when they got time. I doubt they don't care about me but they sure care about justice. As i said, take your time its weekend :) Thanks!

Last edited:
Well i guess this third ban was enough for you guys then :/ I still think few of you know im clean even after checking all those demos but none cares. Nothing i can do i guess, its your decision. Feels like everybody just ignore this to keep me banned because you guys wanna get rid of me. Sucks to get banned for someting i didin't do but w/e :I

True.north

Banrighted
Banrighted
No one in this comunity works on getting rid of anyone, and thats a fact! Nope, looks like nothing you can do by this stage, you got caught hacking, demos were reviewed, and after that it looks like these demos are enough of a proof, to keep you banned! So long, and good bye!

"you got caught hacking" If using headset and brain is hacking for you guys, okay. That would make 2-3 players in jff banned aswell, i mean if you record them you get similiar demos like mine are. Well, maybe thats why skill level is low in your server :/ good players neither get banned or join jff ^^

True.north

Banrighted
Banrighted
"you got caught hacking" If using headset and brain is hacking for you guys, okay. That would make 2-3 players in jff banned aswell, i mean if you record them you get similiar demos like mine are. Well, maybe thats why skill level is low in your server :/ good players neither get banned or join jff ^^
Opinions are like A holes buddy, everyone has one! Well if skill level is so low on our servers, why did you "the pro" hang out on our servers for so long? One mighty think it would be under your "pro skills" stature to play against such low skill players!?!?! Good players don't join =[JFF]= ? Your wrong at that also, but toxic, salty and above all players that cheat don't join this team! Anyways, there are a lot of other servers, so feel free to join those that show more potential and have players with more skills on them! You might like it better there! Sayonara, and please don't go away mad, just go away!

Tomorrowland

Registered
Donator
I call it a BS, he has been playing like this since he started to playing on jff, you could ban him on the first day he started playing
this is more like
"This guy is getting over my head lets just get ride of him. "
Not defending him, he has be real pain ion the ass but this ban really makes no sense ... anyway not first time seeing innocent players getting banned..

REM

REMember
Banrighted
I call it a BS, he has been playing like this since he started to playing on jff, you could ban him on the first day he started playing
this is more like
"This guy is getting over my head lets just get ride of him. "
Not defending him, he has be real pain ion the ass but this ban really makes no sense ... anyway not first time seeing innocent players getting banned..
What's your opinion on the demos? At least add something to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.