1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CoD4 Unban iWolfeyPvPx_ [So sorry] :}

Discussion in 'Unban Request' started by iWolfeyPSD, Aug 12, 2017 at 5:32 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iWolfeyPSD

iWolfeyPSD Registered

Your name/nick in game?: iWolfeyPvPx_
    Your IP?: 98.194.246.237
    Which one of our Admins banned you?: i think it was BR3
    Why you were banned?: I think it was unbalancing or Insulting
    Why we should unban you?: You should unban me because i am really sorry for what i did. Also today is my birthday and i want to have a fun time on JFF

2. -Sierra-

-Sierra- Merciless Kickrighted

[​IMG] 98.194.246.237 Unbalancing iWolfeyPvPx___ iWolfeyPvPx___
    OTe
    -Sierra-
    Exp: 2017-08-14 18:13:38 2017-08-12 18:25:18
    yes you get banned by me and you know very well why, first on crossfire @BR3 have kicked you for unbalancing and even asked you why you were unbalancing and on the next map you done it again. On the server balance is very important for polite game and fun of all players and even if sometimes you dont finish in team you like you should just deal with it and play. Anyway dont worry its only 2 days temp. Well plus reason is that today is your birthday and you should stay with family and friends and not near the rig xD. So take this as the lesson and dont do it again :)

ElementX, BR3, lifeboy and 1 other person like this.
  3. lifeboy

lifeboy Banrighted Banrighted Donator

Birthday boy take 2 day rest and come back :p
    Happy Birthday!

ElementX and -Ho-Oh- like this.
  4. OTe

OTe WaW Section Banrighted Donator

I have a birthday offer, your ban will be postponed one day, but if you do any irregularity today, the ban will take effect for a week! What do you say?

ElementX, lifeboy and -Ho-Oh- like this.
  5. BR3

BR3 Kickrighted Kickrighted

A tiny correction, I didnt kick him. I switched him to other team twice but he kept unbalancing. Next time, follow the rules and listen what JFF guys tell you. We try to provide you guys a better gameplay. Happy birthday.

-Sierra-, ElementX and -Ho-Oh- like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.