1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CoD:WaW Unban DarkHarlequin

Discussion in 'Unban Request' started by [Aces]Tyrael, Apr 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [Aces]Tyrael

[Aces]Tyrael Registered

Your name/nick in game?: DarkHarlequin (former [Aces]Tyrael former JFF Member)
    Your IP?:
    Which one of our Admins banned you?: Idk...
    Why you were banned?: Falsely Accused of Wallhack
    Why we should unban you?: I have been on this Server for years now, and I have never used any hacks or such things. I have been banned before for the same reason, but I am clean. The thing is, that I have 1000+ Hours in CoD5, I know the maps, and I know spots where people camp, or where you can do nice wallbangs. On Makin you can shoot through almost everything. That+Recon plane allows some lucky kills... MG 42 + Several Red dots right in front of me on minimap + wild spraying + getting hitmarkers, keep shooting. That's what my wallhack seems to be.... I admit, that it might look fishy, but I swear I don't use any hacks.

Thanks in advance for answers! :)

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
    OTe likes this.
  2. [Aces]Tyrael

[Aces]Tyrael Registered

There has been an unban request by me in April, 2015 already where some admins and I discussed this!

3. OTe

OTe WaW Section Banrighted Donator

[Aces]Tyrael likes this.
  4. [Aces]Tyrael

[Aces]Tyrael Registered

Is there a demo or something based on which I'm banned?

5. -Sierra-

-Sierra- Merciless Kickrighted

[Aces]Tyrael likes this.
  6. [Aces]Tyrael

[Aces]Tyrael Registered

Hmm... The demo is not even really displaying anything... o_O But whatever... Thanks for the quick reply! :)

7. [Aces]Tyrael

[Aces]Tyrael Registered

Do I get unbanned or nah?

8. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

demo shows nothing really. ban should be lifted

[Aces]Tyrael likes this.
  9. el-cuxillito

el-cuxillito Naderman Banrighted

Sorry but can't check the demo. So feel free to do what ever you think it's better.

ElementX likes this.
  10. ElementX

[Aces]Tyrael likes this.
  11. [Aces]Tyrael

[Aces]Tyrael Registered

Thanks for the unban and the quick response! I love this server, would be a shame not to be able to play anymore...

ElementX and OTe like this.
  12. the MINION

the MINION Im not a MINION, im a yellow Tic Tac Banrighted Warteam Member

@dudik
    Stop commanding/spamming in unbanrequests which are not urs! It's up to the admins to say banned/unbanned. If you have a Problem with bakos, feel free to contact an higher admin, but not within spamming in Threads.

And pls don't command my post here, you can contact me via pm!

13. ElementX

o thats just one of our Belarus buddies that got all mad from all the bans he got for team nading and constant 3-word-vocabulary insulting. Im just glad to see he expanded his english skills a bit, but vitos, i mean dudik, im the one who gave you all those bans, not Bakos ;)

You think he would learn something after 3 years of constant bans. So much for those english skills. Well, dudik, provide some proof and then you might make some point, at this time i only see you insulting an admin here, so, dont do it anymore or you might get a forum ban as well.

the MINION, redzYe, OTe and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.