1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unbalancing - the serious issue on server 3

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare : Discussion' started by Poneus, Jun 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poneus

Poneus Registered

Hello!
    I am writing this post because unbalancing on this server has become intolerable.
    Most of the games go on nice until some wankers decide to switch teams and unbalance.
    Can't there be created a script that doesn't let you change teams if your team has the same or one less player than the other team? I remember I seen something like that on a server.

2. Smokva

Smokva Member Member

All you need is a member who can do !balance. You're blowing it out of proportion.

3. the MINION

the MINION Im not a MINION, im a yellow Tic Tac Banrighted Warteam Member

The Command doesn't work.

4. Smokva

Smokva Member Member

Worked the last time I used it (I think lol)

5. Poneus

Poneus Registered

Smovka, I am not blowing out of proportion, come on any map undercover and u will see unbalance like 14-20. I noticed that when people see an admin they don't unbalance.
    It took me a long time to decide to post something about unbalance and I wouldn't do it for no reason.

Ghost141, Bauer and ElementX like this.
  6. the MINION

Gisbourne likes this.
  7. el-cuxillito

el-cuxillito Naderman Banrighted

The game already have one...

8. the MINION

That is right. But on Sabotage for example it only balances after 2 rounds (if my brain is right). I mean on the Gamemodes there was different Counters.

9. Vlado

Vlado Give respect,get respect Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

Just call admins for balance game
    Have addon or use command in game

They will sort that with warms/kicks

10. Gisbourne

Gisbourne Spanky Game Admin

Can i leave it to them? I would really code it if i knew how... :p But still we got new balancing commands, just call admin and wait for the balance, better than any code :)

the MINION likes this.
  11. Sammy

Sammy Game Admin Game Admin Warteam Member

Actually, works, but needed a retune since it introduces some unintended bug on sabotage where the bomb entity gets lost if the game goes on too long. Will be removing it temporarily, and hopefully add a better one to it :)

12. SeaSerpent13

SeaSerpent13 Senior Admin Senior Admin

Why not add a mechanic that checks if the person is holding the bomb, then have it skip him for a rebalance? I'm assuming the issue happens when the bomb carrier is switched to the other team?

13. Sammy

Sammy Game Admin Game Admin Warteam Member

Agreed, was thinking of either command based or automatically resetting the bomb to original spawnpoint. Couldn't replicate any errors on my end, so I can only assume some value that indicates current owner and/or team in possession of the bomb isn't properly released or updated. Will continue searching and implement your suggestion if I am capable of doing so :)

14. Poneus

Poneus Registered

Seriously guys, can you configure the server to don't let people change teams and unbalance? If we call for admins the wait time is long enough for the entire map to be ruined.

15. SeaSerpent13

SeaSerpent13 Senior Admin Senior Admin

Thanks for this helpful comment. We appreciate your attempt to help us in our strive towards perfection, but let me be frank here; This comment does nothing and had been said many times. We cannot change game functions that are created by the developers of the game. We are however, finding workarounds, but this causes them to have bugs. So be patient and let us work to improve your experience, or not.

Unlucky, Trobon, el-cuxillito and 2 others like this.
  16. The_sky_was_pink

The_sky_was_pink Tiny Hippo Donator

UP
    Hey, guys, can u solve this problem ? Today my game at JFF became disgusting with 16-8 at SAB and almost all match at SD with unbalance, with 2 admins playing.
    Its not only problem with equal teams, but when they press u down to the respawn they got lot of helis, strikes, and then when balance return to normal, ur team get spammed by strikes and helis without end.

__Aboody__ likes this.
  17. redzYe

redzYe I'm like Bond! Kickrighted Donator

I can only quote Seaserpant here..

We are doing our best to give you the opportunity to enjoy playing on our servers. I can assure you that every member of JFF is doing so. If by any change an admin would miss the unbalancing, kindly ask him if he could balance it.

Please be patient with us, we are all humans. Yes, it takes a round or two for balancing, but thats how the game works...

I hope next time you play, you will be able to enjoy your time again..

18. The_sky_was_pink

The_sky_was_pink Tiny Hippo Donator

I did not fully express my thoughts, because I was late for the meeting. I wanted to ask if there is a technical possibility, to make an auto balance on the SD and SAB in each round?
    I have no complaints about the admins, I'm more than sure that Boukha made the most of what he could. And I do not think that admins robots who must fulfill any whim of players, they are also people and are passionate about the game and can not immediately notice that something is wrong.

OTe likes this.
  19. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

actually, not all members can do auto balance, only those with kick rights and up can do it. so, you might see admins online but .... you know, just dont blame them. Boykha just got his kr, im sure he will balance the crap out of those servers.

CmD, Trobon, __Aboody__ and 6 others like this.
  20. Atilla

Atilla Registered

Simple solution,have only autosign because there is no reason to have other two options.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.