• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD:WaW ubann request

Status
Not open for further replies.
my nick name |SES|hamdi
my ip:197.167.7.59
admin who banned me : elementx
i banned cuz i said he know nothing why i suspect alexopus6 is wh
why should unban cuz u are the only server i play on cod waw

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
you insulted a player who we said is clean ( multiple times ), you then moved to insult me saying i know nothing, which is really annoying after all the crap i have to deal so that punks like you can enjoy the servers. And i did gave you a chance to make things right, you didnt take it. So you got a ban for insulting, wanted to remove that ban in few days, but you just kept on avoiding it. Now you have a permanent ban and i told you this already, you are no longer allowed on any of our servers anymore. I love the choices you make, your timing is so spot on :D

Ban stays, and if you try to avoid it AGAIN, you will get new bans! You have one more comment to post and thats about it.

i didnt insult him i just said he is wh after that i told u know nothing but any way sorry about that bann stay its ok i avoid it cuz i know i didnt insult any of you

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
ye u sure was sorry about it (after 10 or so bans). Bans stay, you are not allowed on our servers ever again (cod4 included).

Status
Not open for further replies.