1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CoD:WaW ubann request

Discussion in 'Unban Request' started by ahmedhadmi, Apr 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ahmedhadmi

ahmedhadmi Registered

my nick name |SES|hamdi
    my ip:197.167.7.59
    admin who banned me : elementx
    i banned cuz i said he know nothing why i suspect alexopus6 is wh
    why should unban cuz u are the only server i play on cod waw

2. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

you insulted a player who we said is clean ( multiple times ), you then moved to insult me saying i know nothing, which is really annoying after all the crap i have to deal so that punks like you can enjoy the servers. And i did gave you a chance to make things right, you didnt take it. So you got a ban for insulting, wanted to remove that ban in few days, but you just kept on avoiding it. Now you have a permanent ban and i told you this already, you are no longer allowed on any of our servers anymore. I love the choices you make, your timing is so spot on :D

Ban stays, and if you try to avoid it AGAIN, you will get new bans! You have one more comment to post and thats about it.

DigiTron, True.north and OTe like this.
  3. ahmedhadmi

ahmedhadmi Registered

i didnt insult him i just said he is wh after that i told u know nothing but any way sorry about that bann stay its ok i avoid it cuz i know i didnt insult any of you

4. ahmedhadmi

ahmedhadmi Registered

if there is a way to unbann tell me

5. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

ye u sure was sorry about it (after 10 or so bans). Bans stay, you are not allowed on our servers ever again (cod4 included).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.