• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Toornament

Uriel

\\\ Night Watch ///
Warteam Member
Donator
As you know I assign us for a new tournament at www.toornament.com

This is FPG tournament

Our lineup:

pobrane.png

JFF.[your name before #] - Discord profilename

@Hybrid @BluFish @Anna @Lyzone @KonZone @kVN# @LittlePip
(- Please PM me if it need to be changed)

They will use a MOSS anticheat, so please guys have a look on it (its used on all ESL tournaments and its better than 1.8 with SS LOL)

I cant say its a professional tournament. Its more a fun one with money prize.
They will take best teams after and make other tour, with strict rules and a bigger prize.

The tournament is Noobmod 220, run on 1.7 server

1. **General Rules**

Rules are subject to change at any time, so please check them often.
It is the responsibility of all the users of this Tournament to know and understand the rules. By registering for this tournament, players acknowledge that they have read, understand, and agree to abide by all of the rules
By applying for tournament or clan war, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to abide by the rules of FPG as well as the tournament specific rules
Abuse of our volunteer Staff will not be tolerated in any form. This includes written messages or verbal comments. Violators will be disqualified from Tournament as well as from Ranking.
Club Names must be appropriate and cannot be taken by another clan/club.
Team names, blast messages, logos, avatars, and website links are subject to the Forum Rules.
Tournaments or CW will be having their own set of rules. Your Club/Clan will be accepted into that tournament only after you abide by those rules
Time on the website is in GMT.

2. **Match Rules**

Club players must report at the server at least 15min before the scheduled time of the match.
The club must be ready to play at the scheduled Match Time. Any Club not in the room at Match time will be disqualified.
If there are fewer players in the room at Match Time, Tournament manager will decide if the match will be played, postponed, etc.
Any Player caught inviting people to the game or revealing IP to the public will be disqualified.
All match will be handled by Referee also called Tournament Volunteers and Tournament Managers.
Any Players experiencing difficulties in joining the server must contact us in discord before the scheduled Match time.
The Volunteers may decide to restart the Game at any time if required.
In the event of a tie for the top spots, the following criteria will be used to determine who advances: Most Kills, Least Deaths, Most Assists, Tiebreaker Map. Volunteers/Managers will have the final call.

2.1 **Server Settings & Map Rules**

For all of the event matches, pml220 or standard server.
All players must comply with the Staff member’s instructions. Failure to do so will result in penalties for your team.
Verbally abusing Staff members will not be tolerated. The individual user and/or team violating this rule will be subject to being locked. All team leaders are responsible for the conduct of the players on the team while interacting with staff and are subject to penalties for abusive team players.
Each team is allowed one timeout per side (Attack / Defence). Teams may, therefore, use a maximum of 4 timeouts.
Should a team not ready up within 10 minutes during a side switch or within 10 minutes during a map change, the opposing team may demand a free map win, After that 10 minutes are set to start the second map.

2.2 **Maps:**

The following maps may be played within the tournament :

mp_backlot
mp_crash
mp_crossfire
mp_citystreets (district)
mp_strike
mp_vacant

3. **Fraud/deception**

We have a zero tolerance policy for cheating. Teams caught cheating, “glitching”, or abusing in-game mechanics in any way will be removed from the tournament as well as our website.
Use of private communication software like Mumble, TS3, and Discord is not allowed. You must use server provide by FPG for communication during tournament be it TS3 or discord.

3.1 Illegal Scripts & Binds:

Scripts & config tweaking that affects gameplay including but not limited to

Nade scripts
Macros
Configs that change commands/rates are disallowed
These commands range from set nade binds to gain the longest throw to scripting a superior firing rate of semi-automatic weapons.
This also includes multi-command binds such as bind KEY "toggles; +attack" on the scroll wheel.
Players caught using illegal scripts and binds including nade scripts and weapon next binds will receive a forfeit loss and would be banned from the tournament including their team.

3.2 Illegal Files:

ALL matches are to be played with the generic Call of Duty 4 Files and the Noobmod files. Players found with any tweaked files, or non-generic files (e.g. skins, audio, etc.) will receive a ban also leading to being kicked out from the tournament with his team.

Third Party programmes using any third party software (e.g. Nvidia Control Panel or RivaTuner) to tweak Graphics settings to give you an advantage is NOT allowed. Example: Ambient Occlusion - this is NOT allowed.

3.3 Bugs and Glitches:

It is NOT permitted for any user to take advantage of map bugs (for example elevators, outside the boundaries of the map, under the map and so forth) or glitches during a match.
Glitching is defined as moving or seeing through or over a physical object and is NOT permitted.
Grenade jumps and anything similar is NOT permitted.
The use of silent drops is permitted but only in the case of known silent drops.
Players are only allowed to bounce to places which can be reached without the use of a bounce. Bouncing to roofs and balconies which are unreachable in a normal way is prohibited.
Straightforward jumps and those that do not involve any part of the in-game character moving through a physical object, are allowed.
Boosting is only allowed to boost players to spots where a player can get to by themselves
Boosting by shooting own players is not allowed. For every round this occurs, the round will default to the opposing team. If this occurs more than 3 times during the match it will default to the opposing team
Players who are caught using bugs or glitches immediately forfeit the round. If this occurs on more than 2 occasions when the match will be forfeited.
This also includes the use of Fullbright and FOV.

4. **Disputes, Demos, records and Screenshots**

Teams who wish to dispute a match for a breach of any of the above rules may do so by sending a pm to an admin.

All matches played need to be recorded and demos and moss should be kept until 48 hours after the match was played. Should a dispute be opened, demos should be kept until 48 hours after the dispute is solved. Failing to follow these rules will lead to a direct forfeit loss for the team.
Opponents have the right to request five (5) demos from their opponents if they suspect foul play. If a demo is missing more than 3 rounds then a default map win will be awarded to the opposing team. For each round that is missing, the round will be forfeited.
Failure to comply with a demo or the moss record requests will result in a forfeit win (If a demo is missing from 1 map only that map to be forfeited).
Teams have 10 minutes to ask for demos or moss since the match ended
Players have 10 minutes to make timestamps which will be reviewed by the Referee crew immediately.

https://www.toornament.com/tournaments/2112412048297508864/information

Tournament Structure

2nd Chanse

Have FUN!!!! and Wish us GOOD LUCK!!!! :D

Last edited:

kVN#

#4iS
Banrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
Why the heck am I in the lineup? Kekeke
#notime
Nah srsly.. I can only play at night times

Uriel

\\\ Night Watch ///
Warteam Member
Donator
Good luck soldiers

If need back up and I can help you_just call

Cya
if u need bait ...
Why the heck am I in the lineup? Kekeke
#notime
Nah srsly.. I can only play at night times
Problem is there are limits with space. I wish to take more players (I remember when we had to play 4v5 because no one was online on that time...), but we are not allowed to - its not up to me/us.

And its importat to have a Sniper. All snipers can play AK or SMG, but not all AKs or SMGs can play Scope... (I cant)

Thats why for me was most important to have at least 3 of each - 3 AKs, 3 SMGs and 3 Skope players.

Last edited:

kVN#

#4iS
Banrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
Well I can stay as a backup, but like I said, I most probably will not be able to play.
You should take that raging rocket league player scope :p
He got more time to play then me :p

Hit me up on forum when the match will be :)

Uriel

\\\ Night Watch ///
Warteam Member
Donator
Our 1st mach opponent is STAR PLAY
Still dont know the date and time.

DATE: 21st of January
TIME: 19:00 GMT (20:00 CET)

- All dates and times are set by tournament's admins. and they are on GMT (Greewnich Mesure Time), so for CET (Central Europe Time) you need to add +1. I asked them if we could have next matches a litte bit later.

Please to be ready on that day and remember about MOSS anticheat

TAKE EVERYTHING - GIVE BACK NOTHING!!!