• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Time to cast a vote

Please be nice and cast your vote in threads under by writting a name of game you would like on JFF
- Crysis ( I got original code and everything still not registred)
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl ( I got original code and everything still not registred)
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of pripyat
- Mass Effect 1-2-3
- Sniper Elite
- 40k Warhammer Dawn of War Soulstorm ( I got original code and everything still not registred)
- Battlefield
- Halo 1 and 2
- Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2(old edition)
- Star Wars Republic Commando (Easy to modify and insert new content)
- Star Wars Empire at War and Force of Corruption
- Star Wars Jedi Academy
- Arma 1-2-3
- Stronghold Crusader
- Mount and Blade ( I got original code and everything still not registred) - high modifications possible
- Mount and Blade Warband high mods possible- Warcraft Frozen throne (original)
- Warcraft Reign of Chaos
- Frontline: Fuel of War- Company of Heroes
- ENEMY TERRITORIES QUAKE WARS ( I like that very very very very much)
- No servers to add and let community stays as it is

I will wait 7 days and then I will count votes, Please DO NOT SPAM.
@ElementX @Gisbourne @Thunder @Trobon @OTe @Sammy @Ardens @Warnaar80[NL] @SeaSerpent13 I please you to keep traces of spams and delete post if they dont respect what said above.... Lets make this one serious without spamming. lets see what everyone thinks.

Please express only ONE preference.
I will cast a vote as last person.
Preference that get majority of all votants will be chosen , cast your vote carefully

WaRRirOzz

Holla At Me yeah!
Please be nice and cast your vote in threads under by writting a name of game you would like on JFF
- Crysis ( I got original code and everything still not registred)
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl ( I got original code and everything still not registred)
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of pripyat
- Mass Effect 1-2-3
- Sniper Elite
- 40k Warhammer Dawn of War Soulstorm ( I got original code and everything still not registred)
- Battlefield
- Halo 1 and 2
- Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2(old edition)
- Star Wars Republic Commando (Easy to modify and insert new content)
- Star Wars Empire at War and Force of Corruption
- Star Wars Jedi Academy
- Arma 1-2-3
- Stronghold Crusader
- Mount and Blade ( I got original code and everything still not registred) - high modifications possible
- Mount and Blade Warband high mods possible- Warcraft Frozen throne (original)
- Warcraft Reign of Chaos
- Frontline: Fuel of War- Company of Heroes
- ENEMY TERRITORIES QUAKE WARS ( I like that very very very very much)
- No servers to add and let community stays as it is

I will wait 7 days and then I will count votes, Please DO NOT SPAM.
@ElementX @Gisbourne @Thunder @Trobon @OTe @Sammy @Ardens @Warnaar80[NL] @SeaSerpent13 I please you to keep traces of spams and delete post if they dont respect what said above.... Lets make this one serious without spamming. lets see what everyone thinks.

Please express only ONE preference.
I will cast a vote as last person.
Preference that get majority of all votants will be chosen , cast your vote carefully

can we chose many games or do we have to only chose one?

if we can chose many i would say halo 1 - 2 and crysis and if only 1 game i would say halo

@-Sierra-

:D

does it mean that we all can play? like the JFF Cod Servers?

Blade

Hopeless case
Game Admin
Donator
since quite a few of our members play cs:go maybe it would be good to try it again, if they are willing to help ofc, its less than 10 euro now so i might buy it too :D

Last edited:

kVN#

#4iS
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
We should try a cs mod that depends less on skill. I dont want to be the reason newbloods give up on it
Maybe we could just lessen your bullet damage by 99...
Taking away your monitor didn't help as the past has shown..

BTW. the thread is called "cast a vote" but there is no poll..?
Maybe we should first agree on games we take for a vote before we just take your steam library?

Hybrid

#4iS, 4.5 inches on good days.
Game Admin
Warteam Member
Alot of people have css cracked. There are tons of gamemods created for it and it fits our community well since it doesnt need a good pc to run smooth

mount and blade warband
warcraft frozen throne btw u shouldnt add warcrafts separetly any stuff that cames out for Warcraft works only with frozen throne. frozen throne is standalone simple <3
i like idea for vote but we should use strawpoll for it that way its less chaotic
last thing tommorow i go on black friday (50% discount) to mall so theres a big possibily for me to get some stuff if i will get to it lel xd

Trappz

Probably plays for WarTeam
Why not go for something like rust? Or DayZ? I have got all the cracked rust files on my computer which work fine.

GJ no one is giving **** about this so I suppose thread shall be closed and I request Admin + to discuss it in private in next admin meeting, cuz its very offencive for me that Im trying to improve this community but seems like I have no support in it..... Bah I never felt so bad in my entire life but there is always a first time.

Sammy

Game Admin
Game Admin
Warteam Member
Donator
GJ no one is giving **** about this so I suppose thread shall be closed and I request Admin + to discuss it in private in next admin meeting, cuz its very offencive for me that Im trying to improve this community but seems like I have no support in it..... Bah I never felt so bad in my entire life but there is always a first time.
Relax mate, it's not like we don't appreciate the effort or have no interest but even for example me I didn't realize Mass Effect had a viable multiplayer option even after spending hours and hours in the game, so the other suggestions have to be assessed too. These things sometimes takes some motivating so just keep your spirits up :)

Hybrid

#4iS, 4.5 inches on good days.
Game Admin
Warteam Member
You cant make major changes to jff within half a week. People need some time to keep up with your posts. Calm down a bit.

This kind of overreactions could make golden girl loose interest in you. Better relax a bit and try to get some rest instead of browsing the internet at 2 am.