• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

time flies

Gr1m Reaper

Acta non verba
i have never been a man of a big words so i will try and keep things very simple here... last couple of months i've started doing other things in my life which made me lose interest in cod, i spent countless hours playing it and i'm sad to say i am moving on in life. going to college for 2 months, finding job and football is really draining all the time i got left for playing games. i guess that's called growing up :/... the little time i have left im playing world of warcraft, which will most likely also be forgoten in the near future due to real life things... it was nice while it lasted guys, thanks to every single one of you for being part of my time here, i wish you all luck in your lives and i hope you all achieve whatever you set your goal in life for.
Gr1m Reaper signs out, peace!

Hybrid

Cuckrighted
Warteam Member
i have never been a man of a big words so i will try and keep things very simple here... last couple of months i've started doing other things in my life which made me lose interest in cod, i spent countless hours playing it and i'm sad to say i am moving on in life. going to college for 2 months, finding job and football is really draining all the time i got left for playing games. i guess that's called growing up :/... the little time i have left im playing world of warcraft, which will most likely also be forgoten in the near future due to real life things... it was nice while it lasted guys, thanks to every single one of you for being part of my time here, i wish you all luck in your lives and i hope you all achieve whatever you set your goal in life for.
Gr1m Reaper signs out, peace!
moving on is one thing, admitting and living to it takes some balls. Thats where you are superiour to others.

take care my friend