• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The end of JustForFun

<{Arrow}>

Banrighted
Banrighted
Donator
i cannot believe it. im very sad and little dissapointed who cant help much for staying alive the servers.first time where play cod it was 5 years ago if i remember correctly and the jff it was my first server which i get in (1 friend of my told me about jff).i made many good friends in server who helped me to become a nice player and good admin! i wanna thank u all for the support and most important that u told me to get in this great family.i understant its really difficult to stay open the servers it takes time and money.i wish i knew coding to help.so again thank u all for this wonderfull trip i dont want to loose anyone from u!keep in touch loves. xo xo

Just came to pay my respects :) I still think about JFF every now and then which tells me this community is something special. Thank you Thunder and all of JFF for the memories. Even though it was just about shooting eachother in an online game, JFF has apparently left a mark on a lot of people. Something to be proud of :D.

Hey guys, sad to read these Informations. I really enjoyed to play on your servers. For me, they were the last playable servers in cod4 (at least your admins cared about hackers, most other servers don't care or even the admins are hacking nowerdays). Sometimes I wasn't easy, because im not that good in loosing, and it's even harder when i see the enemy was a nap :p. But i always liked to play with you guys. So all i can say is, thanks JFF admins, members and other players i meet on your servers. You all did a great work on your servers and it was a pleasure to be a little part of this community. Maybe if someone find some other playable servers in cod4, send me a message or make a thread so i can meet some of you again for a round of our good old cod4.

Greets ;)

Alex2PRyder

I Love You Guys <3
Ah...It's only right I come back to pay my respects for this community and what it had done for me. I've made many memories that I'm fond of in this community and the people here have made it easier for me to go through tough times. Playing in these servers for almost 2 years arguably could be one of the best online multiplayer/community experiences I've ever had. I felt like I had a second family here and I was in awe when I found out it was only growing. Don't know if most of you remember me even :p I'm old af. Sad to see the end of JFF and I understand the standpoint of Thunder but know JFF has done nothing but make people come together. Sup Trob, you old fuk :D

H2K

Registered
Donator
This probably will be my last participation in JFF community..

A question that i always ask to my self * way some regular player who are sheeting here ,they have never been banned ??? because there are regular and playing everyday ? or maybe because they become close to some admins ,who dont deserve to be admins ... this one of the reason of the death of JFF

This is way today i insulted a player who clearly killed me throw the wall that i asked him gently to turn off his wh but the admin plying with us answer me immediately that he is not using wh with no any doubt its like he is in the same room with him and seeing his screen ... however he answered "watch your month" ( that can be considered like insult) fore sure the admin did not do anything and just banned me ....so this a frech example .....

And please no tel me way you are saying this and this wrong i have been watching this every day recording thousand of demos for a couple of years hoping that that will change unfortunately no

Thank for the admin how was taking the time to watch players and doing well their job like @Akkordmef and others thank you @Thunder
good luck to you all

RIP JFF

Vlado

Give respect,get respect
Banrighted
Donator

A question that i always ask to my self * way some regular player who are sheeting here ,they have never been banned ??? because there are regular and playing everyday ? or maybe because they become close to some admins ,who dont deserve to be admins ... this one of the reason of the death of JFF

This is way today i insulted a player who clearly killed me throw the wall that i asked him gently to turn off his wh but the admin plying with us answer me immediately that he is not using wh with no any doubt its like he is in the same room with him and seeing his screen ... however he answered "watch your month" ( that can be considered like insult) fore sure the admin did not do anything and just banned me ....so this a frech example .....

And please no tel me way you are saying this and this wrong i have been watching this every day recording thousand of demos for a couple of years hoping that that will change unfortunately no

Thank for the admin how was taking the time to watch players and doing well their job like @Akkordmef and others thank you @Thunder
good luck to you all

RIP JFF

I am sorry for that experience...
Hope JFF bring just nice memory..

Also not happy when rules dont same for all.Like admin,You cant sit afk and watch how some stuff stuck or die and dont do nothing.If dont have time or dont want,move to make place for admins who have energy and time to help.Again thank you for you work in past,we will give you nice color and rank_but lets others try fix or upgrade on something bettter.maybe they will **** everything_but they will try

Because **** like that,I left old clan rogue soldiers.And was co-leader,not just admin.Guys dont want make big clean to admins,they watch how clans die slowly

Again Thunder can be just proud how many years he keep clan alive and on top

Also big thanks to amazing @ElementX ,he sleep here and deserved much more
Thank you for promote him :/

This is my probaly last post here,so good luck in real life

Thanks for nice hours on servers

Out

kVN#

#4iS
Banrighted
Warteam Member
Donator

A question that i always ask to my self * way some regular player who are sheeting here ,they have never been banned ??? because there are regular and playing everyday ? or maybe
This is way today i insulted a player who clearly killed me throw the wall that i asked him gently to turn off his wh but the admin plying with us answer me immediately that he is not using wh with no any doubt its like he is in the same room with him and seeing his screen ... however he answered "watch your month" ( that can be considered like insult) fore sure the admin did not do anything and just banned me ....so this a frech example.

good luck to you all

RIP JFF

Lmao..
First of all, you insulted me.. "watch your mouth" was me, warning you. Sadly you kept insulting, which is why I kicked you. BTW I am also the one who you did accuse of hacking.
And you are not banned. You are free to play till the servers are closed.

Thanks for your colorful enlightment on why JFF will close.

H2K

Registered
Donator
It's over for me dude ban me I don't like that others take example on me I insulted so I deserve a ban , enjoy the few days remaining for the server
At least that gave me the opportunity to said that because I want to say it from long time good luck to you @kVN#

Last edited:

H2K

Registered
Donator
I am sorry for that experience...
Hope JFF bring just nice memory..

Also not happy when rules dont same for all.Like admin,You cant sit afk and watch how some stuff stuck or die and dont do nothing.If dont have time or dont want,move to make place for admins who have energy and time to help.Again thank you for you work in past,we will give you nice color and rank_but lets others try fix or upgrade on something bettter.maybe they will **** everything_but they will try

Because **** like that,I left old clan rogue soldiers.And was co-leader,not just admin.Guys dont want make big clean to admins,they watch how clans die slowly

Again Thunder can be just proud how many years he keep clan alive and on top

Also big thanks to amazing @ElementX ,he sleep here and deserved much more
Thank you for promote him :/

This is my probaly last post here,so good luck in real life

Thanks for nice hours on servers

Out
Sorry I forgot you @Vlado and @Unlucky special thanks to @ElementX and @REM my love @BR3
players as well @meep meep @ GM @ Gabs@ 2bigtits @Rafas @aqim @h1m1k @=TN= Qayed@Gus @ghost @tuga @LittlePip @disco @viettname( most boring )@cod4jm ( the player that I mostly see in the server ) ( I wrote most of the names wrong but it's clear )and lot that I forgot and all of you who was loyal to JFF
And I shared with them nice hours

My ID on game was egga - H2k - Jovanni 09 -Nikko

Last edited:

kVN#

#4iS
Banrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
It's over for me dude ban me I don't like that others take example on me I insulted so I deserve a ban , enjoy the few days remaining for the server
At least that gave me the opportunity to said that because I want to say it from long time good luck to you @kVN#
I have no intention on banning you, if you can keep it down and stop insulting.
And thank you, I will surely enjoy them.

Firework

Retired Admin
Retired Admin
hi guys,i think its time to write some words too,my feelings its mixed,i am sad but also relief most turn to relief :),relief because I am realy busy last years with real life and cant be active,always thinking to leave but never can do this
I understand thunder 100%,most start here kids and now its mans,need realy many hours work for make all this and for keep it.10years its already many and realy hard
I make many friends here and thks for this,we have and bad times but the most its nice and funny times,will miss you all
Thks to thunder for make all this and his work ,all members for help with this and ofcourse all players keep our servers full activity all thisyears
for ppls who keep playing games just remember its all JUST FOR FUN :)

(i wan to say so much but i cant because my english **** like always haha)