• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The end of JustForFun

OTe

WaW Section
Game Admin
Donator
I think I understand and accept Thunder's decision, but this whole thing is so unexpected for me. Anyhow, but I would like to thank you for this wonderful time, first of all for Thunder, and for those I got to know here and my friends, my girlfriends - and yes, it really looks like some kind of family feeling -. I can only hope that these relationships will not be lost over time ... so thank you to everyone for being here, it will be a wonderful memory that I will keep in myself. Finally: If you have a problem... if no one else can help... and if you can find me... maybe you can hire... OTe (JFF A-team).

faceoff

Banrighted
Banrighted
Donator
For a long time, I was wondering what to write about the end of this society. I still can not believe this is happening. Obviously fate has so willed. I was not able to become number one, and I will be a third in my favorite game forever. I no longer have the desire to play it. I want to thank the entire team that supported these servers, as well as their professionalism. Thanks to @Thunder, @ElementX , @OTe, @UDieToday and everyone else without being angry that they are not mentioned with their names. I hoped we had a mutual future, but we did NOT wrap it up. Success of all friends and mentors, be healthy and enjoy life.
@Thunder be happy and enjoy everything imminent in life. Thank you. Goodbye to all and let = {JFF} = always be with you and in your hearts. Farewell. That's the end for me.
Надявам се, да се видим в Другия живот. Успех на всички.

St. Anger

Slaprighted
Holy ****, just when I've sorted out my life and literally every ******* problem I had, decided to come back and this happens, I'm cursed, it's such a freakin' shame honestly, met some great people here, even in person. Oh well, something had to go downhill for me at least. It's been an enormous pleasure to be a part of this crew, for the active time of mine, which, truthfuly, wasn't plenty. Still, tried my best to do my part here, and I hope you've appreciated it. My contact is in my signature, so you can contact me about the weather in Zimbabwe, is the Earth flat or round, whenever you want to honestly, I'm always up for a conversation. Cheers and good luck in real life guys!!!

H2K

Registered
Donator
Holy ****, just when I've sorted out my life and literally every ******* problem I had, decided to come back and this happens, I'm cursed, it's such a freakin' shame honestly, met some great people here, even in person. Oh well, something had to go downhill for me at least. It's been an enormous pleasure to be a part of this crew, for the active time of mine, which, truthfuly, wasn't plenty. Still, tried my best to do my part here, and I hope you've appreciated it. My contact is in my signature, so you can contact me about the weather in Zimbabwe, is the Earth flat or round, whenever you want to honestly, I'm always up for a conversation. Cheers and good luck in real life guys!!!
I think that the weather in Zimbabwe is so hot with lions everywhere so life is a suisade there XD
best wishes in your real life :)

alright, in this case this must be my lastest saying. i won't hear a thing about yall so u need to take care and i'll still remember that ''all i had to do was follow the damn rules''

Last edited:

The_sky_was_pink

Hippie Hippo
Donator
i think i can speak for others that we would like this not to happen, is there any chance, anything we can do, to keep jff running @Thunder
We would all asum this, but it is a balanced and wise decision. We have such an idiom "Suitcase without a handle - it is inconvenient to carry and pity to be thrown away." In English, the analogue (thanks to Google) "white elephant". This is when all available ways to solve the problem are bad. This is a natural desire of any person, so that something wonderful in life could no end, but the reality is different and it seems to me wrong to ask Thunder to change his mind. First of all, I’m just sure that Thunder didn’t wake up one morning and thought “should i close JFF?”. Secondly, do we have the right to ask for a change in the decision when he has already identified what problems he personally encountered?

well it was nice knowing you all . had a blast these past few years. going to miss you all. this server was super fun. now i need to find something else to do with my time lol. anyone created a topic for info exchange with other players? ie steam, discord etc?

Pan43Unleashed here. Found this server like 5~ years ago and even tho I just joined the forums (last years), I had a blast playing CoD WaW. Very nice admins, always hearing people out and trying to make the servers fun and non toxic. And to whoever made the servers in the first place, big Thank you. Catch you all another time ^^