• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Fobus

Registered
horrow said he doesnt wanna make any to me...vag*ina dentata and stuff like that. hes afraid for his life

PS: you should all stop saying good luck and goodbye, im not going anywhere, and im still a JFF no lifer.
I think you misjudged what being useless mean. I cant even count how many of members i havent yet met in game or in forum... Like Anubis said, at least you had the guts to announce it.

Spoma

The Rebellious Deserter
the amount of unexpected love is making me pregnant. J*izz iz 2 stronk. I love how my threads bring you tarts together <3

Horrow

Now now :D don't bring me into this I don't want to be responsible for bringing babies into this world ^^ ,
and shut up take all these fake loves :D (Except anger's love his is true :3 element won't answer to this thread so he loves you also).

Horrow

@Erwin I'm not encouraging what she did or smt :D but that's her life man and she still is playing ^^ so she isn't technically out
she is a part of the group but without orange on her head :3 so calm ur tities and dont hate my love ^^

Erwin

The Nabster
@Erwin I'm not encouraging what she did or smt :D but that's her life man and she still is playing ^^ so she isn't technically out
she is a part of the group but without orange on her head :3 so calm ur tities and dont hate my love ^^
cant calm my tits, hate, hate to love her:(

Erwin

The Nabster
Getting tiered of ppl leaving. Most ppl cause of whom i joined here are gone and guess its my time to leave too. Ty for all the fun and see u in game :)

Gr1m Reaper

Acta non verba
Getting tiered of ppl leaving. Most ppl cause of whom i joined here are gone and guess its my time to leave too. Ty for all the fun and see u in game :)
I respect your decision but at least you could have written your own thread and not post it here like a "coward" and hope nobody will see it or whatever you wanted to accomplish with this... @Spoma you, my lady, havemore ballz than some man, take a bow.

Gr1m Reaper

Acta non verba
Com' here a sec spomzy , i gotta teach you how to apply censor on things.

@Anubis and @Spoma , i never see you guys anymore... :(
But.. on the bright side... goat simulator just came out. Yeah, it's a real thing. Game changer. no, more. Life changer.
he now usually plays on #3 hc server cause #1 is not full and lack of players, we both are trying to figure out the perfect rot for raising the #1 popularity again :D