1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in '(Non-)Members announcements' started by Spoma, May 4, 2015.

1. Spoma

Spoma The Rebellious Deserter

love you guys. i decided its time for me to go, im not doing anything useful around here anyway!
    bans can be done by other people, i can't code or have a wish to do so and im easily replacable, ill stick around in general so see you in some troll threads.
    Edit/ don't wanna be one of those sitting on the member list, collecting dust, just because i visit the forum once in a while.

2. Hyde

Hyde 2013's stuff Member

alright Spoma..
    Well, ty for being here when i needed you ( and i did..) it won't be forgotten.
    also want to apology, at start I gave you " bad name" which you didn't deserve. I based it on nothing, and Iam truly sry about it. this was the only mistake since i joined jff, and since then I have alot of regrets. I judged you too fast. The truth is that you are an awesome person, and I enjoyed everysec that i spent with you.
    If you ever come back, you have my vote.
    Also, if you leave cuz of those reasons ( which i believe is not the real reasons) i should have left long time ago

Last edited: May 4, 2015
    ElementX likes this.
  3. Thunder

Thunder Community Leader Community Leader Donator

bah

EsaPetteri, everest, CCR and 6 others like this.
  4. Ardens

Ardens G-Rated Justice Senior Admin

“When things go wrong, don't go with them.” - Elvis

everest, CCR, [Integral]Ceph and 4 others like this.
  5. Spoma

just not to be misunderstood, i just dont wanna be a non active member. ill always be around so you dont have to worry about that :)

everest likes this.
  6. GammaDeltaII

GammaDeltaII RiddleBox Senior Admin

Too bad, but I see your point.

You should rephrase that. You're not leaving, you're just resigning from your position as a member. That sounds much better. :)

No, you're not ;)

CCR, Trobon, Hyde and 1 other person like this.
  7. Psycho

Psycho Troll master trolled by Admins

3 words for you @Spoma - meh, bah, pfff !

Raghav and [Integral]Ceph like this.
  8. WarDog21

WarDog21 woofwoof

thumbs up for your ladyballz to do this step.. it's still a shame to loose you as a member. hopefully we dont need to give up your dirty comments here on forum :p

same here ;)

Raghav likes this.
  9. Hanphagard

Hanphagard Uncle han ;) Member

was nice to have you here,

10. Gr1m Reaper

Gr1m Reaper Acta non verba

Fuc* you :/
    Aswell as hyde, i want to apology for the thing i said which led to my tempban in the past, regreted it a lot when i met you better. Hope you will stay around for our little chit chats :)
    Hope you are happy with this decision and gl in rl

Hyde and Spoma like this.
  11. Horrow

Horrow Member Member

Ahm example of useless member is me xD , you are opposite at least in my mind :)
    Good luck in real life , love you. :-* :-* :-* :-* wish you best pretty lady ^^ and now JFF is without a Queen, and we can't replace you ;-)

Psycho likes this.
  12. Spoma

shut up and do my job. xD

Gr1m Reaper likes this.
  13. IedU

IedU Winter has come.

Well this isn't really a goodbye luckily ^^ But don't you dare going to play somewhere else and forget JFF xD
    And I guess you can keep the Queen title, you deserve it :p
    See you around Spoma!( remember to expand your kingdom! XD)

Psycho likes this.
  14. PhOenix

PhOenix BOOBs Lover Banrighted

Im really sorry.u are really talkable person.i understood it very late :-(.u are a good reason for changing me.u help me in this way.ty for everything.always have fun and good luck my lady :) :-*

15. Lucifer37

Lucifer37 Lost Soul!

Its bad to see ya going... Conflicts and misunderstanding are part of life... They are not meant to be taken on heart... You were active more than me...
    Wud be nice to see you again here...
    And sorry if i said anything bad to you!
    @Spoma

Psycho likes this.
  16. Firework

Firework Senior Admin Senior Admin

good luck

17. Anubis

Anubis The Great Kickrighted

As I found out, you're ok but I guess I was right, was it half a year of membership... but at least you have the guts to quit when being AFK (unlike 80% of others). Cya around, maybe you'll change your mind someday.

18. True.north

True.north Member Member

Stay sharp @Spoma !!! Thank you

[Integral]Ceph likes this.
  19. Yabwon

Yabwon Senior Admin Senior Admin Donator

#$^$%*&#%^&*(*!@#^&*(*$

Thx for a postcard <3
    GL in real and cya around ;)

Psycho and Trobon like this.
  20. XFR

XFR Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Good luck in real life, get married, have some kids :p , wish u all the best.